NEVER - LiFE OF CRiME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Never One

C.E.O. of CALIFAZ ENTERTAINMENT
Dec 10, 2003
www.CALIFAZ.com
The album has hit the streets and the Official release date Worldwide is still March 16th.... If you aint heard it yet, ask a homie.... See what people are talkin about.... It isnt what most people think it would be.... When everybody counted me out was when it was time to come back atcha even tighter than before....

Find out what took me over a year and a half, 3 new kids, a fractured skull, 2 Felonies, flatlined twice & put in a Coma and a Divorce to finish.... Witness the Resurrection....

www.CALIFAZ.com .... The New site is finally up so if U are interested and find that time check it out.... NevyNev

Apr 25, 2002
I HEARD 2 TRACKS AND THEY WERE HARD..IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO HEARIN THIS AT NORTHERN-RIDAZ..THAN BUYIN IT IF THE REST IS ANYTHING LIKE WHAT IVE ALREADY HEARD

Never One

C.E.O. of CALIFAZ ENTERTAINMENT
Dec 10, 2003
www.CALIFAZ.com
Thanx Homie

Its all good, Im still breathin.... No excuses, just trying to explain why I have been missing in action for a while.... Graciaz for the support homie....

As far as production, album has 16 Original beatz and 3 samples.... So just like I said on the last post, its not what anybody expects.... Now after 8 years of being burned by numerous labelz, the name is out there, so I am finally back to being 100% independant and currently have Worldwide Distribution.... After all these yearz in the game, I think I have come up with the right Formula.... Time will tell.... Nev