Need a real vacation, suggestions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
on the real, cruises are for old folks. dont waist a good vacation on a cruise, do that later i would recommend cancun, mexico. i just got back last week celebrating my one year annivesary. i payed $1, 600 for two air tickets (round trip) + hotel (all inclusive meaning free meals + alkahol at all times) for 7 days. then take the pyramid tour (chichen itza + x-caret + tulum tours). then party at coo-coo bongo + daddy o.

Nov 16, 2004
Cancun is sounding better and better. And yes I will be flying there smart guy, just because I said I didn't like planes don't mean I ain't gonna ride it.

Dec 4, 2006
go to CABO san Lucas... mayne u can get week long trips to there w/ flight and an all inclusive hotel for under a 1k a person.. and the night life is crackin out there 4sho!
you beat me to the fucking punch...

Cabo is the place to be and some travel agencies can do it for 700-800 a person sometimes...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you on any type of budget hit up Rosarito

$15 all you can drink from Noon to like 6 am at hella clubs out there!

shit is crackin too

fucks wit it

but if you're down to spend loot I'd say Cancun, Hawaii, shit hit South Beach... bitches out there

Nov 5, 2004
Cabo is the best place I've ever been to in my life. That place is literally paradise.

There's absolutely no way you will regret choosing that place.

Jan 5, 2006
foreals.. i cant believe i forgot to mention mazatlan and my folks is from sinaloa. Mazatlan is the spot for tourists.. if you like white/light skinned, blue eyed, blonde/brunnete hair'd mexican females with curves.. go to mazatlan. Club scene is big there, theres a big ass pier, nice beach area. If you like fishing get a boat.. head off the coast and youll get some big ass marlin/sword fish.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sweet jesus I hate that fucking city & the pigs there.

every muh fucker on every corner is lookin to do you, & thats no over paranoid shit either, it's hella true.

Mazatlan is the spot tho
shiiit I got thrown in jail in Rosarito... almost twice in one day

but I still want back last year for Spring Break... shit is CRACKIN... there was bitches out there everywhere

and like I said... $10-$15 all you can drink for like 16 hours straight

I can't pass it up... I don't care how corrupt the police are

Apr 5, 2005
shit i need a mother fuckin vacation too! fuckin work is making eveyone take 4 mandatory vacation days paid for before july....mother fuckers! I wanted to save my vaca days for a long ass vacation. but yeah i might just drive down to LA with my bz and get some road head on the way then maybe pull over to fuck.....but yeah BRUCE LEE!