Need a real vacation, suggestions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
Thinking about going to an island, any places you've experienced that you would like to recommend? I need details such as prices, whether I need a passport etc.

Jan 1, 2006
Hotel Atlantis in the Caribbean... cost about close to 3,000 flight included for a couple

Le Blanc in Cancun.... 3,700 including flight all inclusive, you'll never have to pay for drinks or food since it's all included in that price!! Jacuzzi's in the room next to the bed. Yeee perfect for romance < I'm going there in March

Nov 16, 2004
The Visualizer said:
Hotel Atlantis in the Caribbean... cost about close to 3,000 flight included for a couple

Le Blanc in Cancun.... 3,700 including flight all inclusive, you'll never have to pay for drinks or food since it's all included in that price!! Jacuzzi's in the room next to the bed. Yeee perfect for romance < I'm going there in March
I was thinking about hotel atlantis, 3 racks for a couple doesn't sound too bad, but how long is the stay for that price? Do you need a passport to go there? If so how long does it take to obtain one?

Keep 'em coming.

Nov 16, 2004
Jack Tracks said:
go to CABO san Lucas... mayne u can get week long trips to there w/ flight and an all inclusive hotel for under a 1k a person.. and the night life is crackin out there 4sho!
That sounds like a damn good deal. Never been to Mexico, how's the language barrier there in terms of the vacation spots?

Jan 1, 2006
smeezy said:
I was thinking about hotel atlantis, 3 racks for a couple doesn't sound too bad, but how long is the stay for that price? Do you need a passport to go there? If so how long does it take to obtain one?

Keep 'em coming.
You do need a passport for Atlantis and that price is for a whole week!

Nov 2, 2002
yea, cruises are tight cuz you dont have to worry about anything like finding a hotel or places to eat. Also, it takes you to multiple locations.
And sleeping on the ocean feels real nice

Nov 16, 2004
I'm cool off cruises, the ocean scares the fuck outta me. If I were on a boat, all I'd I think about is the titanic or some disaster about to happen. I don't like planes and I don't like boats.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
bigbosstalk said:
go to cayman island, grand cayman tho, or go to caicos island its dope there too, or st thomas, or sandro pay or wahtever

those are the best
:confused:

I think you mean Saint-Tropez...

Feb 21, 2006
smeezy said:
I'm cool off cruises, the ocean scares the fuck outta me. If I were on a boat, all I'd I think about is the titanic or some disaster about to happen. I don't like planes and I don't like boats.
if you dont like planes and you dont like boats your ass aint goin no where but anywhere in North America.