Necro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
:LIFTBANFOREVAR:

I put you up on the IV, not the roman numeral four
But the IV that leads to the funeral floor

I make sure any girl I'm with is educated in what I listen to and enjoy. Always. Whether or not they want to hear about it or want to accept it. Some are easier than others.

For whom the bells toll, Vinnie Paz, I call hell home
Put the ratchet to the side of your face like a cellphone

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
:LIFTBANFOREVAR:

I put you up on the IV, not the roman numeral four
But the IV that leads to the funeral floor

I make sure any girl I'm with is educated in what I listen to and enjoy. Always. Whether or not they want to hear about it or want to accept it. Some are easier than others.

For whom the bells toll, Vinnie Paz, I call hell home
Put the ratchet to the side of your face like a cellphone
Eh, there's a lot more to a relationship than music. It doesn't bother me. I personally prefer to be alone when I listen to music anyways. That might be weird, but I can't really listen to it when someone is around.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Not Necro of course, but just generally speaking...

Of course there is more to a relationship, but I like it more when someone understands what I enjoy. Plus they may have no idea where I'm coming from, but I can be like listen to this then it can make sense. A lot of music can say what I am trying to say, but am incapable of saying.

Don't get me wrong I like listening to music alone in a dark room like I'm doing right at this moment. I listen to music to work out because I would not be motivated at all if I didn't. I'll put on music sometimes if I'm going to mess with a chick usually, but not always. I use it as a background. I ride around to music usually in complete silence whether or not other people are present. I focus on listening to music more while I'm driving than when I am sitting here doing nothing.

Music transcends barriers.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
What about the Supercoven?

I was listening to Goretex the other day. Celebrity Roast, Born of Fire, Earth Rot, Pigmartyr, Extreme Makeover, Eulogy.

All dope. Especially Eulogy, Born of Fire, and Pigmartyr.

I had to learn to like Gore. I first bought Art of Dying and listened to it once and shelf-ed it. It grew on me though.

Pigmartyr - Dope beat. Gore was pretty good on the track, but Necro stole that track.

You Got Beef - You Roll Deep - And You're Comin' With Thugs
You'll Be A Hundred Mother Fuckers Running From Slugs

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Put me in some nikes only then gimme a chainsaw and a prostitute and I'll let you know.

Try Getting A Reservation At Dorsia Now Mother Fucker!!!!!!

Nonphixion was the only reason I gave Gore's album a second chance, but then again his Nonphixion style is a lot different from his solo style, but he always had some good shit to spit with Nonphixion.

In Nonphixion odd man out to me was Sabac.

Sabac has dope joints on his solo though. Positive Negative is one of my favorites because of the concept and what him and Necro are saying.

Just imagine how dope a "Most Sadistic/White Slavery/You're Dead" Necro and Ill Bill - Blood Brothers album would have been. I still hope they drop that one even though I'm unsure of how it would turn out at this moment.

Someone said Necro and Bill are jokes in the hip hop community, but if you think about it look at the other artist and bands they work with. U-God, Obituary, Sick Jacken, Raekwon, Danny Boy, Jamey Jasta of Hatebreed, etc.. They work with some well respected people in the hip hop community and outside of that community. Not to mention like LCN getting shout outs from various celebs and other artist like Snoop Dogg. They keep their network game tight.

Necro may not be respected as a rapper, but he is a great producer no matter what. Though he may fall off as a rapper he is really changing this rap/rock shit in his production. DJ Bless too, but he is small scale in my opinion, but a great producer nonetheless.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
No one fucked up Nonphixion. They all fell out and it wasn't even Ill Bill that really got on Gore. Necro did.

Ill Bill had a line about Nonphixion being stale or some shit on Ill Bill Is The Future Vol. II.

Who says that about a group he helped create and that was actually respected?

COT and LCN and all this other shit is wack compared to Nonphixion to be honest.