Necro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Goretex and Sabac are better than Hyde just for the fact Hyde is a shitty version of Necro.

Sabac - Positive Negative feat. Necro

"Cause and effect is bullshit - Nothing ever effects me
My Beretta protects me - Fuck god, he better respect me
You ain't blowing up rapper - None of us are
Unless you mean blowing up with a bomb under your car"

Great song.

Nov 15, 2007
iunno bro hyde gos hard... you can make an arguement bout goretex bein' nicer but sabac is just different to me... he dont spit that death shit like the rest do

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Bill is well rounded as far as content goes. He can be gore, political, etc...

Necro is gore, death, and women hate. Which is why I enjoy his albums.

Goret to me was focused on drugs a lot of times and a satanic kinda tip.

Hyde sucks.

Sabac very political.

Nov 15, 2007
personally all of em where almost better in non-phixion but thats over now so fuck it... they droped 2 classics IMO

goretex is nice and one of my favorites but fuck him cuzz of his drug abuse its heard thats the soul reason of the dismembering of the group... but regardless of any situation all them need to just keep dropin' solid solos... cuzz so far they have

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
The group was dismembered because without Gore it's not really Nonphixion.

I'm hoping Circle of Tyrants is also done since Gore left cuz the album kinda flopped. Bring back Captain Carnages stupid ass. haha

I wish Secret Society came out. The stuff I heard off that on a sampler was dope. At least the product-o was on the tracks cept the World Is Gore I think that was it. I thought that song was wack.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I hate that Non Phixion is even being talked about when it comes to their solo garbage.

Non Phixion in the day was actually liked/respected by actual hiphop heads and not horrorcore/death rap nerds.

Now they're a joke because of the stunts these fools are pullin' now.

RIP Non Phixion.

Necro-esque music and Non Phixion aren't even on the same page.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
And South of Heaven - Necro's part as my ringtone.

Souljah Boi - Crank Dat as my alarm.

I send my people pictures of girls that I got on my phone with a sound piece of "I get down on my knees for you" they hate it cuz they open it in stores and shit and it plays loud I guess.

Necro-esque music? of course they don't compare silly. Necro isn't even allowed in that group. Nonphixion would probably not have been anything like it was if Necro was in the mix.