Necro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
How do you feel about the Death Rap album? I think it had some good songs, but not his best work.. I prefer his I Need Drugs and Gory Days beats over his new metal riff shit.
It's hard to say. I listened to it when I was at home, but only copied a few songs i liked to a burnt cd I was making. Over all I wasn't feeling it really. Some of the flows and shit sounded retarded to me. Mutilate The Beat fucking sucked. I couldn't understand why he made a video for that. it would be like making a video of Kill That Shit off of PreFix instead of Empowered or Dispensation. I think his Prefix Rap/Metal was way better. To me because of bad flows on Death Rap I wasn't even feeling the lyrics because the overall sound was bad to me.

Gory Days and I Need Drugs will always murder whatever new he puts out. Even some of the stuff off Brutality is way better than this stuff. Everyone falls off eventually. Prefix was a start, but a very slight motion down. Death Rap was a huge step down to me. Good producto on the beats as always, but the cd just kinda fell flat.

Creepy Crawly
No Remorse
Some Get Back (Revenge) - Obvious Single
Keep On Driving - Interesting Kinda Story Telling
Keeping It Real - Like the lyrics, but hate the hook
Portrait of a Death Rapper

Those are the songs I have on the cd.

I made a thread cuz I'm sure others somewhere have thoughts on it.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Creepy Crawly
No Remorse
Some Get Back (Revenge) - Obvious Single
Keep On Driving - Interesting Kinda Story Telling
Keeping It Real - Like the lyrics, but hate the hook
Portrait of a Death Rapper

Those are the songs I have on the cd.
Werd, those are my favorite songs as well. Although I don't remember what Keeping it Real sounds like.

Driving, Creepy Crawly, and Portrait of a Death Rapper are the best songs on Death Rap.

I think his flow has improved since he began. He used to try and "crap 10 pounds of shit into a 1 pound bag" to put it simply in his old songs. I just think the metal shit isn't working for him. On Pre Fix, there are songs on there that I absolutely refuse to listen to because of this.

I wasn't a big fan of Sexorcist either, although there were some really awesome songs on it.

Sep 29, 2007
ive given necro a couple chances but i cant get into him
i like his lyrics, but his flow always seems off to me
i have yet to hear him on a beat i enjoy...

Sep 29, 2007
That's because you like Tech's flow.

It's not all flow, it's the substance.
i like a lot of stuff
i dont only listen to stuff that sounds like tech
i know substance is important, but whats a joke with no delivery? are you still gonna laugh?

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Spook, I was told that I was the female Necro [Not in those EXACT words] by someone else the other day.

...and I thought it was just us.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Bitch gettin fucked in your ass through your fishnets
cuttin queefs
Ya better eat shit next

Best line ever... for some reason.. lol. That line always makes me smile.

His best promo pic ever.

Nov 15, 2007
necro is the shit, no one is like him... he def has some unique lyric context no one is spittin' anything as gruesome as him at this time... to me pre-fix is my fav cd from him... i got all of his work... and i agree brutality is a good cd very slept on and alot of people dont even know bout that cd... even though its more of a PLR camp compilation... but your right something bout death rap fell a lil short to me, and def way too short... but how you guys forget bout "deadly as can be" that song gos so hard... even ill bill kills it...

Nov 15, 2007
yea mr. hyde is the shit but i gotta agree he is a lil bit of a baby necro... barn of the naked dead is a classic to me...

and yea i got rare songs and freestyles vol 3. i got all of em' atchually...