NBA 2K5 Cover...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i usually try to buy both the 2k and EA series of both basketball and football and the 2k series just ends up sittin...so i hate when ppl try to say i only buy madden or live cause EA has brain-washed me or some shit,or i'm "buying into the hype" if by hype they mean a superior game than so be it....but like i said,i try both,and the 2k basketball is dope,probably the closest a game has gotten to competing with an EA title,but last year i just stopped playing 2k and have been off live ever since...and as far as football goes,there is no competition...madden is for true football fans,espn is for video game football fans

Apr 25, 2002
yup...i used to be a big 2k fan when dreamcast was hot, but the new maddens jus keep getting better and better...more realistic to REAL football in every aspect...and live is just the same...live used to be arcadish like 2k but now it's shittin with controls and gameplay...and ESPN/SEGA not a brand name?? cmon EVERYONE who watches sports whatches ESPN, and SEGA has been around for how long now?! EA has been putting it down with madden since 89 with that much experience under there belt, it's only obvious madden is the better franchise...