Natas- Most slept on group in hip hop history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Esham, is in fact, terrible. His rhyme pattern is on some doctor Seuss shit and he doesnt bring anything to the table that is entertaining. There are several other rappers in the same GENRE as him that are better...

Why dont you name the rappers "most of the faggot people that get jocked here" and we can see exactly where your head is at.
Almost everybody discussed here. It would be a lot easier to list people that ain't being jocked that should be.

Dec 19, 2006
KING OF HEARTS-MAIL DOMINANCE

"I GOTTA MESSAGE 4 THE THUGS,
GET PLUGGED,
GET UR GRAVE DUG,GET UR BLOODY BODY DRUG,
U KNOW MY TITLE IS,
SUICIDALIST,
WITH THE CHROME IN MY FIST,I DONT MISS,
ITS THE E T0 THE S TO THE H.A.M.,
AND I HEARD U TOLD SOMEBODY U WAS HATIN HIM,
BUT THE SIMPLE FACT U CANT RELATE TO HIM,
CASH COME QUICKER THAN AN ATM,WAY TO GRIMM"-ESHAM

Oct 15, 2004
Esham, is in fact, terrible. His rhyme pattern is on some doctor Seuss shit and he doesnt bring anything to the table that is entertaining. There are several other rappers in the same GENRE as him that are better...

Why dont you name the rappers "most of the faggot people that get jocked here" and we can see exactly where your head is at.

boy esham was ahead of his time. rhyme pattern terrible?? are you serious??

i'm some what a magician but more of a witch
i cant pull a rabbit from a hat but i can pull a bitch
i pull a rhyme from my sleeve and make you believe
i'm the greatest thing alive since adam and eve
i gave life to the rhythm and i made it breathe
and if your scared of my performance i suggest you leave

Oct 9, 2008
Anyone who aint up on Esham needs to peep "Dead Flowers" and "Closed Casket" proly the dopest albums i've heard out of detroit and i don't even get into the "Wicked Shit" like that...

Jan 23, 2006
For anyone to say that there time is up, and they had there run is ridiculous. I mean seriously who the fuk we got now? Little Wayne shoved down our throat , or TI or 50 cent. I think Natas was so far ahead of the industry it will be another ten years before the industry comes close to catching up to www.com for example. Wu-tang LOL!

DRO

May 9, 2002
boy esham was ahead of his time. rhyme pattern terrible?? are you serious??

i'm some what a magician but more of a witch
i cant pull a rabbit from a hat but i can pull a bitch
i pull a rhyme from my sleeve and make you believe
i'm the greatest thing alive since adam and eve
i gave life to the rhythm and i made it breathe
and if your scared of my performance i suggest you leave
Very serious. Ever listened to his verse on Playa Hata on Dayton Family's F.B.I. album? I press "next track" before his verse becuase it literally RUINS the song. One of the WORST verses i have EVER heard in my ENTIRE life.

And how exactly were his albums "ahead of their time"? Please elaborate. Nothing he ever said blew me away lyrical wise...he was talkin the same typa shit that Ganksta NIP was spittin and they BOTH came around the same time.

May 9, 2002
For anyone to say that there time is up, and they had there run is ridiculous. I mean seriously who the fuk we got now? Little Wayne shoved down our throat , or TI or 50 cent. I think Natas was so far ahead of the industry it will be another ten years before the industry comes close to catching up to www.com for example. Wu-tang LOL!

DRO
I do agree that hip-hop as a whole as suffered greatly in the 2000's, but if you CHOSE to have those artists shoved down your throat, that is YOUR bad. I do NOT listen to the radio (even satelite radio), watch MTV or BET videos. I pick up a main stream album every now and again, as there are a few artists left to listen to.

BUt you are compairing Esham to Lil Wayne in regards to what is out there, when they are apples and oranges. Easham is underground and HAS been his entire career. Lil Wayne is almost POP and is WORLDWIDE, as well as a multi-platinum selling artist. You can not compare the two in terms of "whats out there now and back then".

Nov 14, 2006
He's a legend because the dude released his first CD at a very young age, with some raw material that no one had ever really heard before. Listen to Boomin Words From Hell and tell me that shit isn't impressive for a young kid to create. Dude wrote all his own lyrics and did all his own production, with no guest spots at fucking age 13!. And the album is a straight up classic. Comparing Sham to NIP is BS because other then a few horror themes they are nothing alike in flow or style. Also NIP has nowhere near the amount of material Esham does. E has tons of solo albums and EPs, and then a grip of records with NATAS. Very few in this game have anywhere close to the catalogue he has. Plus Esham has pretty much influenced everyone that came out of Detroit. From his independent grind, to his insane songs and lyrics, to his rock mixed production. The big 3 that came out of Detroit Eminem (D12), Kid Rock, and ICP all have took a part from the Esham playbook. As far as the music goes the dude just knows how to make great songs. Dark shit, hustler shit, acidy druged out shit. Dudes been innovative. You might not like him which is okay he's not for everyone, but you have to at least see the impact he has had on at least underground rap.