Natas- Most slept on group in hip hop history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
I would like to see Dice do a live set some time.
CHEC THIS OUT HERE IS SOME CRAZY SHIT THAT HAPPENED ABOUT A YEAR AGO.DICE SAID ON HIS MYSPACE HE WAS GONNA BE IN ANAHEIM,CA.SO I ASKED WHERE AT,SO HIS HOMIE TOLD ME TO SHOOT THEM MY NUMBER SO I DID.HIS HOMIE CALLED ME IN THE AFTERNOON AND WAS TELLING ME ABOUT DICE'S NEW ALBUM THAT WAS COMING OUT "DRUG ABUSE".LATER ON THAT NIGHT I WAS DRINKIN A 5TH OF VODKA AND PLAYIN COD4.MY CELL RINGED AND I ANSWERED IT AND THE PERSON WAS LIKE "YO".I WAS LIKE WHO IS THIS,GUESS WHO IT WAS,IT WAS DICE AND WE CHOPPED IT UP FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES.THAT SHIT WAS DOPE

Jan 23, 2006
Anyone got any info on E's brother James? I know he was outta the pen, did he stay out. I know he didn't really appear on to many albums(maybe he can't rap) but I would imagine he would be a major part in the restructuring of RLP as far as a behind the scenes typa shit. Whoever that was that was laughing at the title of this thread(IPUK), if that picture is really you the biggest LOL you should ever have is looking in the mirror!

Esham is supposed to be playing in Allentown, PA on Friday 3/6. It's like a 3 hour drive for me, but I'm not gonna make the trip because I'm cleaning up right now so I could'nt even blaze 1 for the wicked right now. Can anyone tell me what the album sales for let's say Mindzi or Dead Flowers(2 classics) are? Just wondering?

Dro

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The industry may be on his nuts but does he ever get the props he deserves, or any props at all? I mean he been putting it down for like 20 years! Yeah D12 gave him his props I guess when like 20 of there goons jumped him in'01 at the warped tour in Philly.
Another fight with his crew and D12 happened at the Little Rock Warped Tour.

Oct 15, 2004
i'm from the mitten. esham been doing master p moves locally before master p did. he dropped like 8 albums locally before anybody did from like 1991-1993. but natas the best group ever?? hahh... its like it or not n.w.a.

Dec 19, 2006
^Where u copped Neighborhood Watch I haven't seen anywhere?

Here is how much Ive listened Dice :knockout:

I been listening them since like 1998. I think I have around 30 cds purchased from Natas, Esham , Mastamind & Dice.
WHEN IT CAME OUT I BOUGHT IT ON EBAY FOR 37$ BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT AROUND AT ALL,BUT I GOT EVERY ESHAM(EXCEPT EROTIC POETRY,HOMEY DONT PLAY),NATAS,MASTAMIND,AND DICE ALBUM.MASTAMIND DROPPIN TOXSIC AVENGER THIS MONTH(ACIDRAP.COM)SAYS AND DICE WORKIN ON HIS NEW CD CALLED "THE MORFEIN".

Dec 19, 2006
I'M GONNA START MY OWN NING WEBSITE SOON,DEDICATED TO THE UNDERGROUND LEGENDS THAT DONT GET THERE PROPER SHINE AND FOR FANS TO DISCOVER NEW DOPE SHIT THEY HAVE NOT HEARD YET.PROBALY GET IT UP THIS WEEKEND AFTER UFC.ALL HARDCORE RAP FANS ARE WELCOMED AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC.ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME AND WHEN ITS UP I'll SEND U THE SITE LINK.YOUR SUPPORT WILL BE APPRECIATED.URS TRULY ~007~ THE SIX'4"CYBORG

May 9, 2002
Fuck you. Yer favorite rapper bites Esham.
Wow. You are really on one, buddy.

Esham = one of the worst rappers EVER. Just becuase he has shock value, doesnt mean he can actually RAP. TNT of Natas is descent, though. But Natas as a whole? Horrible group and only their 2nd album was worth anything.

Again, a big LOL @ the title of this thread. Baffling.

May 9, 2002
Sham is better than most of the faggot people that get jocked here. It doesn't bother me that people hate on him though. I get a kick out of trolling at the Strange forum for the same reason.
Esham, is in fact, terrible. His rhyme pattern is on some doctor Seuss shit and he doesnt bring anything to the table that is entertaining. There are several other rappers in the same GENRE as him that are better...

Why dont you name the rappers "most of the faggot people that get jocked here" and we can see exactly where your head is at.