Natas- Most slept on group in hip hop history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Wow. You are really on one, buddy.

Esham = one of the worst rappers EVER. Just becuase he has shock value, doesnt mean he can actually RAP. TNT of Natas is descent, though. But Natas as a whole? Horrible group and only their 2nd album was worth anything.

Again, a big LOL @ the title of this thread. Baffling.

Just like most every other underground rap artists/groups, they're all forever going to be the people that are "slept on", whatever city you go to.

Bottom line is most of ya'll think underground music deserves to be "recognized" by mainstream fans, which is ridiculous. Underground monsters like Tech N9ne, Esham, Mac Dre, Lynch, Devin the Dude, won't ever get their just due.

But as far as I Puk goes, he just refuses to even consider anybody's opinions on any subject ever- other than his own. Sports, music, movies.

Esham certainly deserves more recognition for his contributions to modern hip hop (for instance, being the single first hip hop artist to record a song dealing with drug addiction). He's also been mixing guitar riffs into rock songs almost as early as Run DMC. I would even go as far to say that many Esham and Natas albums/songs are slept on...

but saying they're the "most slept on of all time" is an ignorant comment. It's a subjective statement that you share with your group of people within the sub-culture of hip hop heads.

X amount of people will agree, and X amount of people will disagree and have their own opinions.

May 9, 2002
The majority are rather better off likin Kanye or Wayne than hearin some reel insane underground acid rap: the definition of the underground!!!
Unfortunately for you, these are not mutually exclusive. Stop projecting, please. Just because someone doesn't like Esham, that does not mean they automatically like Kanye or Lil Wayne. That's a real illogical, and borderline retarded, way of thinking.

I don't like McDonald's...does this mean i have to like Burger King instead?

:ermm:

May 9, 2002
But as far as I Puk goes, he just refuses to even consider anybody's opinions on any subject ever- other than his own. Sports, music, movies.

Not true. I don't mind if you have an opinion...as long as you are willing to discuss WHY you like or dislike it.

And don't be mad because you are the ONLY person to think Stuckey is better than D-Rose. You are the ONLY one that held that position....even your fellow Pistons fans thought you were crazy.

Go figure.

Dec 25, 2003
Unfortunately for you, these are not mutually exclusive. Stop projecting, please. Just because someone doesn't like Esham, that does not mean they automatically like Kanye or Lil Wayne. That's a real illogical, and borderline retarded, way of thinking.

I don't like McDonald's...does this mean i have to like Burger King instead?

Oh shut up stupidhead...