"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
whats the name and the cd its on of the mac dre song where in the hook it says "livin that life" and then some bitch starts singin

skee

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
poranamo3rd said:
naw dat aint it, u talkin bout dat song wit lil jon, dats dummy old. but its koo tho.
oh my bad.i thought u was talking about that one.whaaa, so they made anatha song like that

Apr 21, 2006
anybody know the song that was on yellow bus radio yesterday.. it had turf talk mistah fab and some other nigga,i 4got who it was. and the hook got this weird voice sayin somethin..i cudnt understand what he was sayin.. anybody know?

May 17, 2004
JB9400 said:
anybody know the song that was on yellow bus radio yesterday.. it had turf talk mistah fab and some other nigga,i 4got who it was. and the hook got this weird voice sayin somethin..i cudnt understand what he was sayin.. anybody know?
maybe its the hoodstars- ugghh

Feb 16, 2006
JB9400 said:

i think thats the same song im tryna look for.. on the hook it kept saying "sicker than the average" wit mistah fab turf talk n i thinkk bavgate