"Name That Tune" Super Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
KAH707KALI said:
whats the r.i.p mac dre song at the beggining of treal tv 2 mistah fab and psd rap it

the psd song in the beginning is called 4-evah my cut feat monique........and if your talkin about fabby davis' song when everyone from thizz is takin a pic is called CALL HEAVEN

May 21, 2006
any1 know da name of dat san quinn song where he shouts out hella cities in it like san jo, milpitas, etc. I think it came out afta the rock album cause dats wen it started gettin' played. i know its not on the rock album cause i alredy hav dat album. ive been lookin 4 dat song 4 a while now so if any1 knows da name of dat song den it would help alot.

Jun 4, 2006
Song on the radio the other night and in the chorus said Kitty cat..and had a meow in the background......but they never said who it was by! Any one know? It was like 3 am LOL. Also another song that was talkin bout just cruisin' in his low low. "Ride in my Low Low drop top hit the spot thats the way you like it when we ride" was the chorus. Thanks every1!

May 17, 2004
im gonna ask again sicne it still hasnt been answered....thizzmatic said the song is called "what it do, what it dont do"...now i just need to know who sings it

Nov 2, 2005
PSD MARV KEAK?

Anyone hear that song on WILD when FAB was on.. Keak is on the hook saying me and cos cos. shit slappsss... just wondering what cd this is going to be on.. and the name of the song...thanks

Dec 1, 2005
Dipped&Equipped said:
Anyone hear that song on WILD when FAB was on.. Keak is on the hook saying me and cos cos. shit slappsss... just wondering what cd this is going to be on.. and the name of the song...thanks
thats what I need!!!! mayne i cant find any info on it

May 21, 2006
poranamo3rd said:
any1 know da name of dat san quinn song where he shouts out hella cities in it like san jo, milpitas, etc. I think it came out afta the rock album cause dats wen it started gettin' played. i know its not on the rock album cause i alredy hav dat album. ive been lookin 4 dat song 4 a while now so if any1 knows da name of dat song den it would help alot.
NOBODY KNOWS DA NAME OF DIS SONG?