name one random thing in your house/apartment....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im suprised they didnt let FDS be on that More to love show on fox, he woulda been rollin in the brown, polar, black bear pussu

Nov 6, 2005
A little piece... It always ends up in my fucking couch.

A beenie that looks like someones grandma made it for them, i sweear ive given that fucker away like 3 times.

And a little black stress ball thing, but that just posts up behind the computer...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
This little ET figure appeared on the counter between the kitchen and the dining room in my place a couple weeks ago. No clue where it came from...

Dec 17, 2004
an actual newspaper stand and a paul mitchell manikin head

...oh yeah and i have a hyphy energy drink on every corner of the house

wait what about random shit missing from your house? i cant find like 3 pairs of basketball shorts that just seemed to have vanished from one day to the next...i dont know whether to feel pissed or confused about not being able to find them..????

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm packing to move this weekend. found a wok. i've never used it nor have i ever had a stove that it would work on.
Lemme get that wok! lol

that ET figure is hella creepy. lol.
If seeing it online is creepy, think how I felt when out of nowhere I just randomly noticed that little bastard staring at me while I poured a drink one day.