NAME ALL HYPHY JUICE LOCATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
name the City or whatever.. and where u seen hyphy juice

(if theres already an "official" thread for this then just bring that one back to the top and ill delete this)

EAST OAKLAND

35th & MACARTHUR CORNER STORE(i dont know the name but yall know what store im talkin about.. diagonal from taco bell)
they had a bunch when i was in there today

SEMINARY LIQUORS (seminary & walnut/foothill)

Feb 27, 2006
south city-Frisco St. Show. 415 Grand Ave. and at Bossman's Drivethru liquor store on Spruce Ave. by da Jack n da Crack. Hyphy juice hella betta than crunk juice!

Feb 7, 2006
If ya in the southbay... hit up greg at the hip hop jewelry & clothing store on bascom in campbell... down the street from rasputins n tower records. He had cases of HYPHY last time I was there. I swooped up a whole case to myself.

Dec 5, 2005
my cuzzin in tennessee said she had some and it was in sum store that she usually be gettin crunk juice at but they had hyphy juice so she tried it but iono how it could be in tennessee when it aint even all over the bay yet

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Hyphy Juice does taste pretty darn good. I grab one every once and a while from the B & B Liquors on Springs Rd, but when I was there yesterday, they were getting low on em. I would consider buying a case of em. I have one that I am keeping unopened. Its on my TV next to my Dre bobblehead.