NAME ALL HYPHY JUICE LOCATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
beaboutyours said:
If ya in the southbay... hit up greg at the hip hop jewelry & clothing store on bascom in campbell... down the street from rasputins n tower records. He had cases of HYPHY last time I was there. I swooped up a whole case to myself.
F'SHO!!!!! i'll probably drop by next friday when balance goes to the campbell rasputin's. do i have to ask for greg? it's not in like plain sight or anything?

Jan 17, 2006
In Bonfare in san pablo by cc college, and in emeryville in tower records and in a liquore store in front of big and tall (also in emeryville) ima try the one in front of home boyz!

Oct 13, 2004
SiccShit said:
no shit. i always be at valero. in fact im bout to hit it up in about 5 minutes. i stay over on glenmoor in them apartments
Whaaaa,I always use to go there. My homeboys use to post there until he moved to Vegas. we use to kick it in tha front and be hella loud sometimes. Thats a Scrap area,got 13 on tha light poles and shit.

Dec 6, 2004
uZzLe510 said:
Whaaaa,I always use to go there. My homeboys use to post there until he moved to Vegas. we use to kick it in tha front and be hella loud sometimes. Thats a Scrap area,got 13 on tha light poles and shit.
yeah but you almost never see any scraps. i dont bang so it really dont matter to me but i heard central was the biggest sureno territory in fremont and i never see 1 scrap.