NAME ALL HYPHY JUICE LOCATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
uZzLe510 said:
Whaaaa,I always use to go there. My homeboys use to post there until he moved to Vegas. we use to kick it in tha front and be hella loud sometimes. Thats a Scrap area,got 13 on tha light poles and shit.
uZzLe510 ....... what it do my nug? dis aYe_BiTCH.....holla at me on aim YaDiDiMeaN5 i got that fire for u

Dec 17, 2005
Im tryin to get a case of Hyphy, I been drinkin it like every day this week and it is by far the BEST energy drink around. It tastes hella fuckin good, and it keeps me sharp all day long (even in boring ass classes at CCC)

Dec 2, 2005
i'm sure it's mentioned but in the v i get my shit at bonfare....street show is a buck fifty but i don't want to drive the extra distance since im closer to bonfare when i'm in the v...got one this morning cause i knew i had a test...instructor wasn't even there today...all good...aye but real talk ...am i the only one that thinks hyphy juice is just like a soda..cuz it doesn't seem to have the effect on me as much as a rockstar or red bull..i don't know though