name a rap/hip hop group you'll respect till you die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Three 6 Mafia.

Now, they done sold out, sorda. They down to 2 members (Paul and Juicy, the producers). But they still producin the best beats, to me atleast, for their artists (Lil Wyte, Chrome, Frayser Boy, Project Pat (legend).

Their old shit from 95 to 2003, is the best rap music ive heard.

Their "music" is just amazing to me. I know they rap about stuff that "great" emcees dont really rap about. They rap and rapped about drugs, violence, robbery, demonic shit back in the day, and just real hardcore shit. But their beats were just so amazing to me, and still are, better back then tho, but their beats, their flow, their chemistry just sounded so good. Lord Infamous (no longer with them) is one of the most underrated emcee's ever, hes amazing. And they are the darkest rap group ive ever heard. 8 years of GREAT music (95-03).

I love dark rap, and 3 6 was the Kings of that. Their eerie, mystic, crunk ass beats.
I listen to Hypnotize Minds every day. I cant stop listenin to them. Instead of putting one of my other 250 plus rap CDs in, i put in 3 6 or Project Pat or Lil Wyte in because I cant help it.

With that being said, Tech N9ne still my fav Emcee of all time!!!
three 6 beats>>>>>>>>>>

and project pat, frayser boy and chrome are dope. i dont really like lil wyte too much

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Outlawz when 2Pac and Kadafi were in it, Jurassic 5, Bone

Technically I think Yukmouth and Tech N9ne in the Regime are the one group I'll respect most, but they dont make enough tracks for me to call them a group.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
outkast (They go where most rap artist and groups dont go)

beastie boys (cause they are still putting out records and keeping it 100)

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Digital Underground
Styles Of Beyond
Fugees
Run DMC
Wu-Tang
Jurrasic 5
Public Enemy
Afrika Bambaata
Theres alot more but those are some of my top on my playlist

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ah yes, the Beastie Boys

them, along with Eminem, are the only white rappers ive had any admiration & respect for

I love Bone Thugs, but Krayzie is the only one ive ever really felt on the solo tip

I like them all, but no one's close to krayzie imo