my views on the video thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
i really really think you should do a video with 40 water man.. that shit will hype up EVERYWHERE.. and the song is just tyte, being the mitchbade of 06

Oct 16, 2002
krizz kaliko say the same thing about jellysickle. im just waiting to get the right reading from the sampler cds. if i had to guess the next single it would be its what you thinkin but i gotta let the fans let me know by the feedback so let a nigga know.

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:
krizz kaliko say the same thing about jellysickle. im just waiting to get the right reading from the sampler cds. if i had to guess the next single it would be its what you thinkin but i gotta let the fans let me know by the feedback so let a nigga know.

riotmaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 24, 2006
oh my god keep it keebler you know people that talk to tech n9ne? thts cool. i wish i did. i would hang out all day.. hey keep it keebler have you ever heard that song "im a player"?

Dec 5, 2005
"This is the moment for rydas and thugs
strippers in body bags zippers, and violents and drugs
Poverty a bunch of minority's die in the club
They say my music's makin em lose it i write it in blood"

that shits tyte.. its killer.. but i think it'd should be like.. one of the last videos off the album.. if anything

Dec 5, 2005
Tryn to find if we dealin with a true hoe
You know that its all about the crew though
Twenty pills but i only got two more
Hella heat though
Max out with the long haired freaky people
Up up with the ego, we lethal
Gotta make her queef and keegal
Don't forget to check the ID's
Some of these stalions are barley leagal

Oct 16, 2002
im gonna push for caribou as a single riot maker its what u thinkin jellysickle no can do welcome to the midwest night and day the rain fuck em girl cause we did another version called shake em girl thats 9 already we got alot of potential singles but u guys really dictate what pops and what does not at the end of the day.