my views on the video thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
for one i can say that tech n9ne fans are spoiled,and rightly so because i always give 100 percent and my fans dont expect anything less from me. but when i tell the cinematographer from l.a. named rubin whom we hired to run the whole thing along with prozak and the entire cohesion cast that all i want to see is me on stage at a foam party with (3Bs) bitches, bikinis and bubbles, thats what i expect them to give me and i dont expect anything more. I thinkthey all did a wonderful job at takin me back to my rave days and i wish you guys were ther to see what beautiful things happened on the set which took 4 days. 2 in kc and 2 in iowa. Im sorry about the shitty quality you are getting on your computers cause it cant be the one i have because its fuckin beautiful. You guys ever seen the movie colateral with jamie foxx and tom cruz? We used the same cameras.the sony hd wf 900 cine.alt. they shot star wars ,spy kids the new miami vice and so on and so on. We will start at mtv u, then to mtv jams and work our way up to mtv2 and then work our way up to bigger and better things.Keep your fingers crossed 4 us , we fuckin deserve it dont you think?

Oct 16, 2002
for one i can say that tech n9ne fans are spoiled,and rightly so because i always give 100 percent and my fans dont expect anything less from me. but when i tell the cinematographer from l.a. named rubin whom we hired to run the whole thing along with prozak and the entire cohesion cast that all i want to see is me on stage at a foam party with (3Bs) bitches, bikinis and bubbles, thats what i expect them to give me and i dont expect anything more. I thinkthey all did a wonderful job at takin me back to my rave days and i wish you guys were ther to see what beautiful things happened on the set which took 4 days. 2 in kc and 2 in iowa. Im sorry about the shitty quality you are getting on your computers cause it cant be the one i have because its fuckin beautiful. You guys ever seen the movie colateral with jamie foxx and tom cruz? We used the same cameras.the sony hd wf 900 cine.alt. they shot star wars ,spy kids the new miami vice and so on and so on. We will start at mtv u, then to mtv jams and work our way up to mtv2 and then work our way up to bigger and better things.Keep your fingers crossed 4 us , we fuckin deserve it dont you think?

Feb 9, 2006
tushé ... I appreciated the video. good stuff. Cant wait to hear the new stuff here in St. Louis, while my cards win the world series, and then turn the channel to watch Bout Ta Bubble on MTV! Kansas City and St. Louis Testin' Testin'

Jan 28, 2005
good to hear from you again tech. i won't judge the video til i see it on tv, so we'll see. i think you know whats best for you, you've been at this a damn long time. i wish you all the luck in the world, dude.

and i'll be in columbia on the 10th, that shit best be bangin

Mar 7, 2004
when i herd the consept for the song i didnt exspect anything more then that. its a club song so what eles are you gona use but a club. id love to see that caribou lou song blow everyone in the club would be drinking that. keep working dude and have faith in ur fans. we're gona make this blow the fuck up for you. shit i know im gona at least bye 3 cd's myself.

Jun 29, 2005
From what i could see of the low quality vid, video is off the chain!!!! People don't know about that Man Parrish, Hip-Hop-Be-Bop (Don't Stop)!!!!! Back to the b-boy days. That shit took me back and it was made way before my day. Just got extended range and taste in musik!!!!!! Keep It Comin Tech!!!! We blowin' this shit up in AZ fo ya mayne!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Thanks for coming on again, playboy!

I've said since the moment I saw the video that I liked the way it looked. I know what cameras you're talking about... they did make it look real nice, clear and crisp. I also loved the lighting in it. The bitches; HOT. I guess I was just expecting some kind of Tech N9ne story behind it.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
nnutthowzer said:
From what i could see of the low quality vid, video is off the chain!!!! People don't know about that Man Parrish, Hip-Hop-Be-Bop (Don't Stop)!!!!! Back to the b-boy days. That shit took me back and it was made way before my day. Just got extended range and taste in musik!!!!!! Keep It Comin Tech!!!! We blowin' this shit up in AZ fo ya mayne!!!!!!!!!!
B-boys are still around homie. Talk to Z-Trip.

Oct 16, 2002
and i cant believe mazsive crazy ass talkin bout swope park and seeing more of kc. in the video. you must of been in the middle of workin on some new stand up cause i laughed my ass off.

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:

good to see you post on the forum man. atleast thewon't go to hell. i'm ready for the new shit. i agree with mazsive man. should of showed kc in this on, but you did it tech style. crazy ass shit. bet you was rollin that night man hard core. kc king post and now everyone is good. thanks nina!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2005
the video's cool.. was exactly what i expected.

ps. waiting for you to come through cali again, it's been a while, and Josh from Cali says whats up.