my views on the video thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
Hey Tech, thanks for the update...i wasnt really feelin' the video myself but prolly just cause it's not wife friendly...cant wait to pick up everready and i'm looking forward to promoting it. good luck man and take care

Oct 16, 2002
adding the verse twista did and shooting the video in chi town then to kc during the al capone gangsta days since krizz is on the chorus sounding like frank sinatra and shit . i think that would be dope for welcome to the midwest.

Dec 5, 2005
Thereal said:
adding the verse twista did and shooting the video in chi town then to kc during the al capone gangsta days since krizz is on the chorus sounding like frank sinatra and shit . i think that would be dope for welcome to the midwest.

hell yeah.. sounds good if thats official.

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:

so is twista going to be on everready and what video you shooting? tech gives a strange siccness forum interview. let us no so everyone can calm down man.

Oct 16, 2002
oops im tired .you talkin bout my wife my bitch my girl huh? sorry and shit im getting ahead of myself. but thats my idea for welcome to the midwest my bad didnt mean to give it away.

Jan 4, 2005
u must be rollin, tech start a thread and gives your fans the info they want. what happened to em on the track and also the twista track. tell us some stuff we haven't heard on the last 4-5 interviews we have heard.

Oct 16, 2002
twista did the verse and sent back the mp3 so we could hear what he did, but they didnt send the pro tools files in time for the everready deadline. so prolly the 3rd single we will shoot that with the twista verse like a remix type thing ya know?

Jan 4, 2005
Thereal said:
twista did the verse and sent back the mp3 so we could hear what he did, but they didnt send the pro tools files in time for the everready deadline. so prolly the 3rd single we will shoot that with the twista verse like a remix type thing ya know?
hell yeah bro