my trip to Cali

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Breh ima let you know right now the best of the best up here is goin for 4 4 up here and thats a good ass price, pink champagne and girl scout cookies is blowin up its fuckin bullshit people are just breakin em down instead of sendin em out, but yea to find the fire of the fire its all about who ya know

Dec 12, 2006
Spokane is the spot cuz u got cats comin in from Idaho n Montana but they dont want to break bread on the best of the best, fuckin 7.58 minimun wage mother fuckers

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
blah blah blah blah
bacc to san diego
tonite (saturday) you should hit up pacific beach
try "pacific bar and grill"
or head down town to the gaslamp if you wanna be a cool guy and mingle with thousands....
but youre gonna have to come out the poccet
and if youre tryin to get some bud hit me up n we can slide to the dispensary... real shit.. welcome to san diego

Apr 14, 2003
blah blah blah blah
bacc to san diego
tonite (saturday) you should hit up pacific beach
try "pacific bar and grill"
or head down town to the gaslamp if you wanna be a cool guy and mingle with thousands....
but youre gonna have to come out the poccet
and if youre tryin to get some bud hit me up n we can slide to the dispensary... real shit.. welcome to san diego
That's what's up.... good lookin bro , for real. . I had a fuckin blast in S.D but it was a short trip... think I'm goin back next month though...didn't get to hit Pacific Beach yet but my girl was ravin about it sayin we had to go there...only got to stay a few nights man but come today I didn't want to come home. Sat at fuckin Paradise Point in Mission bay today and had drinks for a bit and didn't wear a hat ... bad idea... that sun is fuckin HOT down There!
anyways that shit was a blast and im gonna try to make it a quarterly thing from now on... at least 3 times a year if i can afford it..
California Burritos fucking slap

Dec 17, 2004
^^bout to have some menudo

That's what's up.... good lookin bro , for real. . I had a fuckin blast in S.D but it was a short trip... think I'm goin back next month though...didn't get to hit Pacific Beach yet but my girl was ravin about it sayin we had to go there...only got to stay a few nights man but come today I didn't want to come home. Sat at fuckin Paradise Point in Mission bay today and had drinks for a bit and didn't wear a hat ... bad idea... that sun is fuckin HOT down There!
anyways that shit was a blast and im gonna try to make it a quarterly thing from now on... at least 3 times a year if i can afford it..
California Burritos fucking slap
when you go back to encinitas hit up the del mar race track...beautiful classy cougars everywhere...fun to bet and watch the horses...have drinks etc....but it will cost you

check out if any good live acts are playing at the belly up tavern in solana beach....best music venue in all of dago

if you head south hit up la fachada in barrio logan for some dope real mexican food