My thoughts on Cognito, what ya'll really think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I never really heard cognito before so i checked out his myspace page just right now. I must say he is a eminem clone. as much like someone could be like eminem without actually doing ems actual songs. the first song "my radio song" is exactly how eminems first single would sound off one of his album. even had basically an eminem line which was "they want it clean like the words out of will smiths mouth." he even has a picture with his daughter on his page.

I aint tryna hate at all, but come on. I wish it werent true, i'll probably still buy his album cuz his music aint bad but he is a eminem clone, moreso than anyone I have ever heard before. but hey, eminem is basically retired so we need a replacement and what better than a person from the bay, lol

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
REALTALK said:
But I still think he looks like Eminem (image and his style), raps like Eminem (his voice and flow), and pick beats that sound like Eminem. He seems like Eminem with less skill.
the worst thing Eminem did was that he opened the door for countless other white wannabe gay rappers that flood the market with with even worse garbage than Eminem himself; Cognito is just another one of them

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
ThaG said:
the worst thing Eminem did was that he opened the door for countless other white wannabe gay rappers that flood the market with with even worse garbage than Eminem himself; Cognito is just another one of them
the worst thing that siccness did was give a forum that opened the door for stupid little faggots like you to sit on your moms computer and spew your hate at those that are doin shit and following their dreams. you're a fuckin pathetic trick who's on a rap forum talkin shit about a real rapper when you aint never held a mic in your sissy fingers. while cognito is ridin around in limos with master p, you're in a pinto wagon talkin shit.... now who's the loser?