My Review of Brotha Lynch Hung - Lynch by Inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

I use to have a Terrell Davis jersey back in tha day. That was tha only Broncos jersey I've had.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AH, THAT NIggA WAS THE SHIT. TOO BAD HE RETIRED. BUT HE THE ONE THAT JUST MADE OUR TEAM BETTER. HE PAVED THE WAY FOR gARY, ANDERSON, AND NOW PORTIS. AND PORTIS WON AgAINST PRIEST. YOU SEE THAT ONE RUN?

B

Blackjack 1577

Yup Davis was tha shit. Too bad his career ended after only 7 seasons. And are you talkin about that run when Portis ran 65 yards and scored in tha 3rd? Yea I saw that shit homie.

But that 93 yard punt return by Hall was some sicc shit. What you think about that?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THAT WAS SOME LUKY SHIT. HE WAS BACCED TO A CORNER. BUT HIS BLOCCERS BLOCCED PREMATURELY AND DIDN'T gET CAUgHT. BUT MUCH PROPS TO CUZZ FOR TURNIN' A NEgATIVE INTO A POSITIVE. HE gAVE THEM LIFE CAUSE WE SURE IN THE HELL HAD THEM AND THEY NUMBER.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WE COULD OF WON THAT gAME IF A LOT OF "IF'S DIDN'T HAPPEN. YOU SEE DELTHA RUN THAT PUNT BAK? OR WHEN HE FUMBLED AND THAT gAVE KC THEY FIRST 7? BUT KC AIN'T AS gOOD AS EVERYBODY MAKES THEM OUT TO BE. NEITHER ARE THE COLTS.

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha Chiefs are overrated, but I don't think tha Colts are. Didn't you see their game on Monday night, and how they came back.

Yea I saw that punt return by O'Neal.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^EXACTLY. THE COLTS CAME BAK IN THE LAST 4 MINUTES OR SO AND THAT TELLS YOU RIgHT THERE SOME LUKY OUT OF THE ORDINARY SHIT HAPPENED. PLUS THE CALL ON SIMEON RICE AND THEN YOU SEEN HOW THAT FIELD gOAL WENT IN? IF THAT AIN'T SOME LUKY WEIRD ASS SHIT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

BUKS POUNDED THEM. IF THEY WERE BOTH TO gO TO THE SUPERBOWL, I FEEL THE BUCS WILL DO THE SAME SHIT THEY DID TO THE RAIDERS. IF THE COLTS WERE THAT gOOD, WHY WERE THEY DOWN BY 21 POINTS? WHAT THAT TELL YOU? BUT IT'S gOOD TO SEE THAT YOU SEE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CHIEFS NOW.

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw it ain't luck, tha Bucs choked in tha 4th and in OT, and it cost them. Tha Colts played like garbage in tha first half, that's why they were down by 21 points. Tha Superbowl is a whole nother story, this wasn't no Superbowl homie. And that call on Simeon Rice was fucked up but it ain't like tha Bucs were gonna score in OT anyway. You see how wack they offence was playing? If they got tha ball back tha game woluda ended in a tie if anything. They said tha call on Simeon Rice was legit, I ain't sure if it was or not, but that's what they said. I'll admit tha Colts got a little bit lucky, but tha Bucs made a lot of mistakes too, gotta admit that.