My Review of Brotha Lynch Hung - Lynch by Inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Naw just sayin it could be a close game. I'm pickin tha Broncos to win this one, but shit anything could go down. Plus I heard Plummer's shoulder ain't even 100%

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
FUK PLUMMER. STEVE BEURELEIN TIgHTER TO ME. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS CONTROL THE BALL. BUT JAKE THE FLAKE NEED TO gET CUT. BUT THESE gAMES ARE CLOSE. BUT WE BEEN SCORIN' EVEN WITH OUR OFFENSE NOT IN TIP TOP SHAPE.

B

Blackjack 1577

yea Steve Beurelein is a better QB, they should start him instead of Plummer.

Jake the flake hahahaha....

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw homie that game was kinda boring from what I heard, tha Broncos dominated. It was probly cool to watch if you a Broncos fan tho. I had to handle some shit that night, got home when they started tha 4th. And as for Plummer, I saw his stats he had a good game I'll give him that, and yea he does run fast for a whiteboy.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOU RIgHT. BRONCOS DOMINATED. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE FIRST PLAY. THAT DICTATED THE WHOLE gAME. BRONCOS CAME OUT FIRED UP. IT WAS OUR HOME OPENER. AND THE WHOLE BLUE SET UP LOOKED TIgHT. DID YOU SEE #31 FROM THE RAIDERS gET SPLASHED WITH BEER FROM THE STANDS?

B

Blackjack 1577

Yea I saw that shit. Hella fans were throwing beer at his ass lol!!!!

What you think of tha Denver Nuggets? They got a couple good players in tha offseason, you think they gonna do something this year?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I HOPE SO. AND JUST LIKE THE BRONCOS, I HOPE THAT NEW UNIFORM DOES SOME PSYCOLOgICAL SHIT AND gETS THEM WINNIN'. WE AIN'T BEEN SHIT SINCE MUTOMBO, MAHMMUOD-ABDUL RAUF, AND ADAMS SHORT ASS. AND EVEN THEN WE WAS NOT THAT SPECIAL. A XCOND ROUND PLAY-OFF AIN'T ENOUgH.

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha new Nuggets jerseys look dope!!!! They should be able to get a lot more wins this year cause now they got Carmello, Miller, Boykins, and Hilario is showing improvement from what I've seen. But I don't think it's enough to get into tha playoffs, especially in tha western conference. There still a young team so we'll see how they do.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE OLDA ONES DO TOO(YOU SEE HOW EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA WEARIN' THE ALEX ENgLISH ONES NOWADAYS, ESPECIALLY IN THEM VIDEOS). BUT AS LONg AS WE INVESTED IN THE FUTURE, IT'S ALL gRAVY. NOW WE HAVE TO gET THEM NIggAS TO PLAY WITH CHEMISTRY AND AS A SQUAD. WE PROBABLY NEED A NEW COACH. DAN ISSEL AIN'T SHIT, BUT AN OLD ASS NUggET.

B

Blackjack 1577

Dan Issel, wasn't he their coach in tha early 90's? They could use a new coach now tho, but at least ya'll got Carmello. I wish tha Pistons chose him over that European fool in tha draft, we had tha second pick and he woulda been a good addition to our team. But didn't Dan Issel get them into tha playoffs 2 years in a row?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THAT WAS BICCERSTAFF. ISSELL AIN'T DID SHIT WITH THEM BUT MADE RACIST REMARKS.

BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT CARMELLO DOES. BUT DON'T YAW gOT gRANT IN YAW SQUAD STILL? HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEXT JORDAN. LOL

B

Blackjack 1577

He shouldn't even be in tha NBA if he's prejudice. But then again we got a lot of prejudice whiteboys in tha rap game, ain't that some shit!!!

And Grant Hill left tha Pistons about 3 years ago where have you been? He plays on Orlando now.

And yea I see a lot of niggaz sportin those Nuggets throwbacks.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THAT'S RIgHT. I FORgOT. THEY THREW HIM WITH MCgRADY ASS. HE FELL OFF.
BUT YEAH, THAT'S HOW THIS FUCCED UP gAME IS. BUT I THINK ISSEL WAS PREJUDICE AgAINST SOME MEXICANS THOUgH. BUT HE CLEANED IT ON UP. IF IT WAS AgAINST SOME NIggAS HE WOULD OF gOT KNOCCED OUT.

B

Blackjack 1577

Yea Grant Hill fell off ever since he left tha Pistons, he's been out of action cause of his knee injuries and shit.

What did he say about Mexicans?

And you don't gotta worry bout Mello. That nigga gonna do his thang this year!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ISSELL SAID SOMETHIN' ALONg THE LINES THAT MEXICANS WERE THE CLEANIN' PEOPLE OR SOME SHIT TO BELITTLE ONE FOO' TO THAT STATUS. I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT WORDS BUT IT WAS SOMETHIN' ALONg THOSE LINES.

BUT I HOPE MELLO AIN'T NO BALL HOg AND INSPIRES MUTHA-FUKAS.