My new bitch. SHE A DIME TOO YALL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
My dude has a full blooded razor edge that looks just like your pit, but his male is shorter

Heres my female its a old pic but she still looks the same
my girl(cali) is half razor edge, half gotti. im real fortunate to end up wit her, best pet i ever had.

I love that the pits posted in here still have their ears!
cali's ears were too perfect to cut. but the pick of the litter i get off of her i'll probably crop the ears...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
way to make my 'this thread fell off when gemini posted pictures of his fucking weenie dogs' post i was gonna make in 30 seconds void, asshole

youre like the negrodamus indian giver of props

you just robbed me of atleast +5 on some psychic telecommunication shit

i apparently have to move quicker on my instincts

May 16, 2002
way to make my 'this thread fell off when gemini posted pictures of his fucking weenie dogs' post i was gonna make in 30 seconds void, asshole

youre like the negrodamus indian giver of props

you just robbed me of atleast +5 on some psychic telecommunication shit

i apparently have to move quicker on my instincts

LMFAO!!!!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hate Dachshunds.

My buddy has one that I manage to kick and/or slap at least once every time I'm over there cuz that faggot is crazy and tries biting me and sitting my seat.

I sit on that fucking dog and he looks like I'm fucking crazy.

They're like the crazy uncle of the dog world staring at you with the whites of their eyes showing and getting pissed every time you try to move too quickly around them.

This is my official "fuck Dachshunds" post.