My Homies '65 Mustang For Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
He's selling his shit and asked me to get the word out on the net. (If it sells, I get a very very very small chunk..)

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/3/76161713.htm

1965 FORD MUSTANG, 1965 mustang 2 plus 2 Acode. 289 2V stored away. 1969 302 stroked to a 347 street fighter kit. Extreme energy hydraulic cam, double roller timing chain, steel billit main girdle w/ ARP main studs. Twisted wedge trick flow aluminum heads, o-ringed, w/ stainless steel 3 angle valve job stage 1. Probe 1.6 roller rocker arms, Victor jr. intake, 750 deamon carburator, victor jr. water pump, high volume oil pump, Roman (probe) billit harmonic balancer, and MSD ignition. Two-stage, 200 hp victor jr. nitrous kit w/ malory fuel pump and one gallon fuel cell. Polished aluminum Ford racing valve covers, and exteme K&N air filter. Aluminum Griffin radiator w/ electric fan. 1 5/8 Headman long tube headers, dual exhaust h-pipe, delta force Flow Master mufflers. Cobra R body kit w/ Cobra jet hood scoop, billit grill, GT fog lamps, Icy silver metallic w/ orange lemans stripes, perfect body, no rust, california car. C-4 automatic trans. w/ shift kit and B&M 2500 stall converter. Lowered 1" w/ high performance suspension kit w/ sub frame connectors. Versalles front and rear power disc brakes w/ 9" Ford rear end, Moser axels, 4.10 gears w/ traction lock. 17x8/235/45 vintage 45 wheels in front and 17x9.5/275/40/17z needle 555rII radial drags vintage 45 wheels in rear. Dual Bullet mirrors, new interior, center console, Route 66-bezil, white face gauges, fold down rear seats, 4-point roll bar, new head liner, won first place in car show, one of a kind. Must see to appreciate. Visit www.geocities.com/mustang2plus_2/mustang.html. $30,000 OBO. 520-741-1359

Sep 19, 2003
Yeah, it's not really like a classic style of Mustang. It's kinda has a new school style to it, so if you're a old school muscle car lover, you probably won't appreciate it as much. But that mutherfucker hauls ass, and to me, I'd rather have that new school look. But I'm definately the last person to state an opinion on that, kuz I never was into muscle cars. I think it looks tight as fuck though, and it's the fastest car I've ever been in.

May 3, 2002
well with that many mods i hope it could go fast. lol.. whats the total HP? kinda hard finding it in all the specs.. and he ever run it? wonderin how many secs. it gets..

Sep 19, 2003
He says it's probably around 600hp... but he doesn't know for sure. And he hasn't ran it since he did all the upgrades, so he doesn't know how many secs it can get. His uncle (who installed the NOS kits) took if for a ride when only the 1st stage NOS was installed, and said it would probably be about a 12 second car after the second stage of NOS got installed. But it hasn't been put to a real test though, and I doubt he'll try it when he's about to sell it.

Apr 25, 2002
12 seconds? Is that 0-60, cause i got a Tercel that'll take that shit to the track! By the way that shit would look clean as fuck if you take off the orange stripe and the front low pro bumper.

Sep 19, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
12 seconds? Is that 0-60, cause i got a Tercel that'll take that shit to the track! By the way that shit would look clean as fuck if you take off the orange stripe and the front low pro bumper.

12 sec., quarter mile... lol.

I personally don't like the orange either. I think some people even call it Chevy Orange, and it's a Ford. But, it ain't my car. It used to be all midnight blue, up till about 3 months ago. Back when it was blue, that shit won 1st place in a mustang car show, out of like 200 cars. But he fucked up the rear fender racing it, and when he re-did the body, he decided to paint it silver and orange.

Sep 1, 2003
not feelin the color but very clean...an good luck to your homie.

thats a classic.

long live the stangs....old school an new

:devious:

Sep 13, 2004
damn if dood did all that work.. and hasnt broken it in properly.. how the hell is it gonna run right? doing all that with out tuning it and gettin all the kinks out is pointless..cud have vacuum leaks.. oil leaks.. exhaust leaks.. ANYthing ..not tryin to hate on doods car cuz it is off the hook but jus sayn.. u kno of nething wrong with it?

Sep 19, 2003
Since they added on the new shit... new headers, the fuel cell, and NOS kit; him and his uncle took it out to test the new shit a couple times, but they didn't take it to a track. Just streets. Other than a couple more small addons, everything else has been there for like 4 years, and he used to race it all the time when he first added them on. There is nothing wrong with this car. When he took apart the engine to put in the new headers, he cleaned up everything really good, and repainted what he could... that's why everything looks new. New spark plug cables.... billet grill..... no other major add-ons. His uncle races a couple of his own $100,000+ cars.. I'm pretty sure if there was something wrong with this car, he would've made sure it got fixed. He's been driving it around since he planned on putting it for sale, you know, to show it off. I know this dudes a speed demon, so I would think if something was wrong, he would know by now.

Mar 14, 2003
DaThizzle925 said:
damn if dood did all that work.. and hasnt broken it in properly.. how the hell is it gonna run right? doing all that with out tuning it and gettin all the kinks out is pointless..cud have vacuum leaks.. oil leaks.. exhaust leaks.. ANYthing ..not tryin to hate on doods car cuz it is off the hook but jus sayn.. u kno of nething wrong with it?
damn if that prevents you from buying a car..... shits easily fixable.