My dads dyin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
hes got melanoma. been throwin up everyday. its curable,but he dont want it fixed. had it for 4 months and never told me till today. u can imagine the pain.

you dont hafta say nuthin. i just need to tell somebody. even if ill never see any of yall. im fuckin hurtin inside. thats my mtuhfuckin homie,my life,my only family. only person ever there for me thru all the bullshit i did.....i feel like my heart has sank and life juss aint wirth it no more.

thanks 4 at least readin..
this is cash,im signn off.....

Dec 25, 2003
I know what he's going through - I've had melanoma before, and I'm headed back to the docs on Tuesday to get checked out again.

Just let him know you love him, and cherish your time together. You know all our thoughts wit you man.

Jan 26, 2007
I'm sorry. I know its hard to watch somebody you love not help themselves. I'm sure that you'll try at least to make him, but just remember that hes the only one that can, not you.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
$CASH$ said:
hes got melanoma. been throwin up everyday. its curable,but he dont want it fixed. had it for 4 months and never told me till today. u can imagine the pain.

you dont hafta say nuthin. i just need to tell somebody. even if ill never see any of yall. im fuckin hurtin inside. thats my mtuhfuckin homie,my life,my only family. only person ever there for me thru all the bullshit i did.....i feel like my heart has sank and life juss aint wirth it no more.

thanks 4 at least readin..
this is cash,im signn off.....
i gotta refrain from telling you about my own life cuz itll seem like im tryna show out or trying to get attention..sad enough..all i gotta say is realize that you got strength in your own body... he helped make you...you gotta move on even if he passes...

youre a part of that man..if he passes youre the only thing left from him on the earth...finish his work if you can.

Apr 25, 2002
i feel ya...my mother died from melonoma last year....in july..this is the only cancer really that is not curable yet.my mother had it for about 2 years...she was the strongest women id ever meet she was trying so hard.....i pray for your dad..he will be in my prayers........