My baby brother died tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Justin was one of a small handful of people on here that I talk to off the sicc and considered a real friend. We started talking a few years back about baby mama stuff... Our situations were very similar and my son Chaz is almost the same age as Keoni. I feel for you Dana and everyone else. If there is anything we can do to help I'm down. Like InfamousICON @InfamousICON said it's sad to have someone you talked to daily for years just drop dead. Like it even sunk in more this AM when I did my morning toilet check of FB messenger and instead of a bunch of sarcastic shit from Justin it was RIPs...

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Dana had Justin been on an airplane recently? I told my boss about what happened and that was his first question. He mentioned DVT or Deep Vein Thrombosis. Forgive me if you don't feel like answering questions right now.
Wasn't he traveling a bunch for his job?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
cutthroat had a good ass sense of humor i usually skip thru long posts but if i would see that he propped it i would read it cuz it had to be good. he mostly propped funny ass shit u had to earn his prop RIP
LOL fasho I would give him shit for never liking my IG posts and he'd be like "HERE....ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, PROP WHORE??" lol