Music Video: AP.9 - Mobbin Wit Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I didn't think ap9 would have time to film a video between counting all the money stacks,ha ha naw i'm not HATEN!!good quality video I'm just not in to dudes music.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Muthafuckas be makin they self look stupid....... If you not into my music the what the fuck you look at it for???? Stupid
The video quality dum dum,ha ha naw i checked it out to see if maybe you stepped it up and improved lyrically...but nope it's the same ol SHIT!!!!

Props: 5ive1en

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That was actually a really professional video, and it looked good the whole way through. The problem with it, and the song, is no one gives a fuck about how much money you have. There was almost a story in the start of the song, but then it just degenerated into "im paid, fuck you" bullshit. And the video, even though it was well done, was just one long cliche.

Apr 25, 2002
Cool video. Tight beat. When the album drops, make sure you keep ya flow. So many rappers now have lost they flow and it makes for mediocre albums. Spit how you always been spittin and don't follow these "slow talk rappin" trends

Props: RM211