Murder Inmate Posts Shocking Facebook Pics! (Posing In His Prison Cell)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
NOT A DUMBASSS REDNEK AT ALL THO, LAST TIME I WAS WIT HIM, AT TEH LIQ, THESE NIGGAS RAN UP ON HIM

LIKE "WHASSUP U CRAZY ASS WOOD" N I WAS READY TOO SCRAPE SOMEBODY, BUT REALLY IT WAS HIS FREINDS FROM COUNTY, N I KNEW ONE OF EM

May 15, 2003
why did the news report make those white guys in the high life shirt the primary observers of the story?? all they kept saying was "WHUT?!?"

and what made reporters pick that liquor store and pick those people to comment on facebook pictures of a guy in prison?

the older black dude didnt really seem to care and you hear people in the back trying to rile him up like "you seeing that?!?"

and the black girl talking about "what type of example is he setting to children?"...wtf is she talking about?!

everything about that entire report was really ridiculous. oklahoma...
hahahahaha!!!!!!! that shit made me laugh! yeah, she thinks that guy gives a fuck what kinda example he's setting??? he's a murderer!!!!

Jun 2, 2002
i'm posting from my cell right now!! perkin off that pruno and i'm bout to hit the yard and smoke some ass weed! peace

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I love how she insinuated the dude smuggled that homemade bong up his ass to get it into his cell. lmao

Everything is wrong with that video.

side note: my brother went to school with a dude named Justin Walker from Arkansas that went to prison for killing a black guy while he was "practicing" target shooting and the black dude happened to "walk behind" his set target.