Murder Inmate Posts Shocking Facebook Pics! (Posing In His Prison Cell)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
when i was locked up hella foo's had cell phones CO's searched high and low for them among other things, they just werent stupid searching for attention on facebook with them they were talking to their kids and loved ones.....and makin moves.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
the dumbest thing in dat whole vid is the black dudes posin on cam with about 6 aryans
who u think they got the bud from:cheeky:

lol...haha. thats funny man!
man- how bout when the one white guy kickin with the black dudes?!?! man, FUCK ALL y'all racist ass prejudice ass comments. even in prison

C.R.E.A.M HOMIE!!!!

Feb 7, 2006
Random WSHH comment:

DAMN IM WALKING Round on the outside with a metro and this Peckerwood got a Black Berry in Prison WOW......... HIP HOP NEEDS 2 PAC

lol

May 16, 2002
Inmate on Facebook...

Inmate: Posted up chillaxin'!

Jane Doe: What else you gonna do?

Inmate: Drink up & smoke some cherry pie!

Jane Doe: How kewl! My homegirl is gonna hook it up tonight. I hope she doesn't flake lol! What are you doing this weekend?

Inmate: :ermm:

Dec 17, 2004
why did the news report make those white guys in the high life shirt the primary observers of the story?? all they kept saying was "WHUT?!?"

and what made reporters pick that liquor store and pick those people to comment on facebook pictures of a guy in prison?

the older black dude didnt really seem to care and you hear people in the back trying to rile him up like "you seeing that?!?"

and the black girl talking about "what type of example is he setting to children?"...wtf is she talking about?!

everything about that entire report was really ridiculous. oklahoma...