Murder INC (What do you know about the group) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2006
Does anybody happen to know anything about the group Murder Inc?

I know that there is 3 members, being Crazy, Legend Man and a female. When was Legend Man killed as rumored?

Also how come the female wasn't featured on either albums of Crazy/Legend Man, what happend to her is she still around? Last one, was there any other albums which was released on Ruff Era Records?

May 27, 2006
on their first release murder inc consisted of 4 members
mc l, legend man, crazy and alamo (i heard shes crazys wife)

the second one is only from crazy and alamo

i didnt knew that legend got killed i always thought he got paralized after a car accident

and on ruff era the only albums by murder inc members are the legend solo and the first two crazy solos

Dec 1, 2004
^^

Yeah you right Killahoe, "I Shed Tears For The World" is his 1st album from 1998 and "Please Don't Kill Me" is his 2nd album from 1999...

I meant by "his second one", his other release since TAKIN NO SHORTZ already know about "Please Don't Kill Me"...

May 26, 2008
I never expected to see this topic again. It was me that had originally created it, under my old account.

Since then 2006' I have been collecting everything which is related to (Crazy, Face Forever, Legend Man, Murder Inc ect.) so I will try and correct some of the false information.

Legend Man is still alive, and did not get killed. He was though in a car crash which as left him paralysed. Crazy and Alamo was married, but that ended soon after.

MC L was a part of Murder Inc, but only for their 1st album '' Playin' For Keeps '' as for the recording of '' Let's Die 2-Gether.'' he was in jail.

I was told that MC L and Jazzman are cousins, Jazz was a producer on the '' Playin' For Keeps.'

Here are the releases that I know about from Ruff Era/Hard Head Records.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hard Head Records:

[1993] L The Black Robbin Hood - The L [CD/Tape]
[1996] L The Black Robbin Hood - True 2 Life [CD/Tape/Vinyl]
[1997] Murder Inc - Let's Die 2-Gether [CD/Tape]
[1995] Murder Inc - Playin' For Keeps [CD/Tape]

Ruff Era Records:

[1998] Crazy - I Shed Tears For The World [CD/Tape]
[1999] Crazy - Please Don't Kill Me [CD/Tape]
[1996] Face Forever - World Of Crime [CD/Tape]
[1997] Face Forever - World Of Crime [CD Promo] [CD Only]
[1997] Legend Man - Pressure & Pain [CD/Tape]
[1997] Legend Man - Thug With Me [CD Promo] [CD Only]
[1998] Sporty T - Chromed Out [CD/Tape]
[1998] Sporty T - What Kinda Playa [Vinyl]
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
yes jazzman produced some stuff on playin 4 keeps

he was a part of the producer duo cazel & jazz (vernon cazel & jazzman)
they produced 3 tracks on playin 4 keeps

didnt knew about him beeing cousin of mc l but thanks for the info

and what is that face forever 2tk ??? does it ve another tracklist than the og? and do you ve pics of it? i think i never saw that unless it looks exactely like the og........ is it unreleased or just out as promo version?
and do you know some numbers of sporty t vinyl???
i collected this catalog back in the days but as you can see face forever 2tk and sporty vinlys missing so would be highly appreciated if anyone can fill in the numbers...

RUFF ERA RECORDS

SMGRER-5530 : Face Forever – World Of Crime (1996)
RER-0001 : Legend Man – Pressure & Pain (1997)
RER-0002 : Sporty T – Chromed Out
RER-0003 : Crazy – I Shed Tears For The World (1998)
RER-0004 : Crazy – Please Don’t Kill Me (1999)

May 26, 2008
Face Forever - World Of Crime [CD Promo]

This CD version was never released. It contains the original sample, replayed in the retail version.

It still features Ed West on the main vocals, but now includes a female singer Sweetie.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
that would be great

and i think you right about that they made a clip for it

i guess there is so much clips to 90s releases out we all never saw cause they just came once on a small tv station for example

i know from now even cash money had more than 5 video clips before they went major
and i guess also lotta other artists
prolly every album on ruff era has one
who knows? but i dont doubt it like back in the days since i saw who all has videoclips

May 27, 2006
HARD HEAD RECORDS

BR 91971 : The "L" - Black Robinhood (1993)
BR 91972 : Murder Inc. - Playin For Keeps (1995)
SMG 35501-2 : L The Black Robbin Hood - True 2 Life (1995)
HHR 91974 : Murder Inc. - Lets Die Together (1997) ?????

im not really sure bout that 2nd murder inc cd cause i dont have that in og if anyone has the og would be great if he can tell the exact number

May 26, 2008
that would be great

and i think you right about that they made a clip for it

i guess there is so much clips to 90s releases out we all never saw cause they just came once on a small tv station for example

i know from now even cash money had more than 5 video clips before they went major
and i guess also lotta other artists
prolly every album on ruff era has one
who knows? but i dont doubt it like back in the days since i saw who all has videoclips
I have never heard there being any music videos. Crazy mentioned in an interview with OffBeat at the time he was planning a video for "Pray For Me." He never managed to make it though.

MC L had released one for his unreleased track "Deep"

MC L - Deep [Music Video]

Face Forever - World Of Crime (Remix) (Radio Version)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1893794102b26bdd

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
much appreciated thx

and i was always sure that there are no murder inc clips but since i found out that there is so much clips to releases i never could imagine i still hope to find one day some clips from their older releases

May 26, 2008
HARD HEAD RECORDS

BR 91971 : The "L" - Black Robinhood (1993)
BR 91972 : Murder Inc. - Playin For Keeps (1995)
SMG 35501-2 : L The Black Robbin Hood - True 2 Life (1995)
HHR 91974 : Murder Inc. - Lets Die Together (1997) ?????

im not really sure bout that 2nd murder inc cd cause i dont have that in og if anyone has the og would be great if he can tell the exact number
The reprint was taken from the same source (the original album that sold on eBay around 2006). It was one of the members from those Japanese groups, it sold for about $900.

For the German reprint, the collector from Germany known as Nine* appears to have brought the Japanese version and had made his own.

Last edited: