MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Riff Raff is just acting though...he really doesn't talk with that twang and he really isn't some white boy from the hood. He is a part of this "ironic" comedy rap that has been going on for a few years now, and V-Nasty is the next step up from him. There are a couple of videos where Riff Raff talks and dresses "normal", like in that Cleveland video with Dirt Nasty.

Its no different that being in character almost all the time, like Will Ferrell seems to be. Even when he is "serious", he just has that look of "im gonna say some shit and you wont know if im being real or joking".
dude thats so obvious. its not like i think he really shot dice with larry bird in barcelona. its entertainment.

all that shit is unimportant to me, if i enjoy the music thats all that matters, i dont care if hes being serious or joking

May 9, 2002
dude thats so obvious. its not like i think he really shot dice with larry bird in barcelona. its entertainment.

all that shit is unimportant to me, if i enjoy the music thats all that matters, i dont care if hes being serious or joking
I was merely referring to your comment on Riff Raff as a "product of your environment", when Riff Raff, as far as i know, isn't from that environment.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Where you get his mixtapes from gas? I just download his songs I like from youtube, him using all those variations of his name is making it hard to track down his tapes for free download.
I asked on page 2 lol, didn't get a response.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my bad, i got my mixtapes from the homie who fucks with him, i got em on cd. dont have any links but if you need a certain album from him i can find it for you uz my boy has like 3-4 cds of em

i think his 'in store' album right now is 'shoulda brought the rice out' i wouldnt doubt they are on datpiff or something but like i said if u want a certain album name it ill try to find it or if i got it ill burn the cd

May 9, 2002
ROFL @ "White girls on the couch....girl scouts (cookies?)"

I just realized that NONE of his rhymes make a complete, coherent thought...like, at ALL. Not even when talking in terms of super-slanged out, grimey rap. Its just a bunch of nonsensical words thrown together. Half the shit he says doesnt even rhyme...on accident.