MTV Riff Raff SODMG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
i always thought perming a white person's hair did the exact opposite of what perming a black person's hair did.

i'm out of my element though, as a whexican. i dont know shit about a perm.

[/admittal of ignorance]

edit: upon googling i'm finding that this is a legitimate question & a serious topic of internet discussion.

edit 2: that reminds me of back in highschool though when this hella light-skinned sinbad lookin dude with short cracker hair came back from spring break with a HUGE light brown afro that just looked unnatural. bold move.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Perming white people hair = makes it curl/wavey.

I got a few perms when i was in highschool. Bitches jocked.
i have this look of amazement right now

its like the first time i was taught algebra

thats fucking tight

all this time i thought perm machines were only for black folk

imagine the black women fighting the white dudes at the barbershop for perm queues, only riff raff would do that move though, watch that shit get stolen as a rap line

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think some white people hate because they consider it coonery

i think some black people hate because they consider it like blackface in reverse

but effectively just like you said, its some hater shit

the truth is, he really has some lines
and you really cant hate on people for bieng products of their enviorments, in all sorts of ways

like if i hear an intelligent talking black man i cant consider him a sellout, the reason i rock with alot of the current music is because its opening up discussion to bigger subjects, and this may all be the answer to race relations, open discussion

too much hate in the game you gotta just fuck with the music and not be so entranced by how a person looks, thats how pimps catch hoes...if the musics good then you should like it as a fan of music.

i think some people are afraid of white people getting a bad look in hip hop due to shit like this, but ever since eminem theres been someone hating on a white rapper...and its usually a white person...niggas been rockin with white people rapping on the low ever since the 80s and beastie boys...i bought beastie boys off top cuz they was tight......race is not an issue when it comes to music making but its an issue in current events...turn on tv they talkin some race shit

just like someone said to me, odd future prolly wouldnt be shit if they were white..its the defying stereotypes thats the key to the game right now

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

MY SHOES SAUCONY, HOOK LIKE JAMES TONEY

how could you not like this guys music lol you gotta to be a hater to not like this guys songs
lol @ eating coogi salads

that redlickherish girl was like his main last year, in a lot of his videos and in his myspace photos

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

This dude is corny as fuck. He reminds me of Jamie Kennedy in Malibus Most Wanted...

May 9, 2002
you really cant hate on people for bieng products of their enviorments, in all sorts of ways
Riff Raff is just acting though...he really doesn't talk with that twang and he really isn't some white boy from the hood. He is a part of this "ironic" comedy rap that has been going on for a few years now, and V-Nasty is the next step up from him. There are a couple of videos where Riff Raff talks and dresses "normal", like in that Cleveland video with Dirt Nasty.

Its no different that being in character almost all the time, like Will Ferrell seems to be. Even when he is "serious", he just has that look of "im gonna say some shit and you wont know if im being real or joking".