MR TRIXZ CLAIMZ TO BE REE-REE.... HEZ A PHONY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You Know Theres Sumthing Wrong When The Dude Wants A Gang Bangin Bunny On An Album Cover Lol

Apr 15, 2003
Yea he came at me like he did everyone else dont know really whats going on guess we will wait and see what he has to say...

NCE did that lil rob diss we prolly just release it on here so look foward to it lol i dont care what everyone thinks i had to let people know how we feel bout him being on the radio and shit when theres way more talent in colorado, northern cali and else where that deserves to be on the airwaves than him with his wack ass 50 cent lines "im next to the pacific to be specific" wtf

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^^
yup.. with every day that goes by it makes it seem this kat is avoiding the whole situation...

if i were in his position id at least come back and say "i fucked up." then never post in here again.. my guess...

he's going to wait for this all to blow over then make a new screen name..

Jun 12, 2005
TROLL said:
^^^
yup.. with every day that goes by it makes it seem this kat is avoiding the whole situation...

if i were in his position id at least come back and say "i fucked up." then never post in here again.. my guess...

he's going to wait for this all to blow over then make a new screen name..

^ he will and when he does his card will get pulled again by someone who took the time to figure out and save his ip

Mar 15, 2005
this is exactly why i dont really take most niggas on this shit serious unless i know them in real life or one of my niggaz knows them in real life.....

but honestly....how fuccin important is this type a shit....so what if a nigga pretendin to be you on the net.....the jokes on them cuz thas as far as its gonna go....they can fake to be you all day on here but it dont mean nuttin in real life cuz its not like they gonna show up at YOUR spot, take YOUR woman, YOUR money, YOUR clothes, YOUR rep.....at the end of the day they maybe impressed a few net cats who aint that much different then them all up on a site pretendin to be gangsta and coo and joccin the fucc outta niggaz they never met or ever will meet......in other words they still aint shit and you keep doin what you do makin a REAL name fo yourself and the people who matter....the niggaz in the street will know who you are and no one will give a fucc about the kid online actin like you.....card pulled is a lil bit of an exxageration cuz this is the net not a prison yard or the street bloccs....you have to have a card for it to be pulled....feel me????

i wish someone would pretend to be me i would find it flattering and funny at the same time and some good entertainment for the sorry fuccs online who care about these type of things....meanwhile id be in the real world doin what i do.......keep it movin Ree Ree.....all you can do is laugh at this shit and keep it PI........

Mar 23, 2003
THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT. MY COUSIN WORKS IN FOOT LOCKER HERE IN THE MALL AND HE WAS TELLING ME THAT THERE WAS A NEW EMPLOYEE CLAIMING TO BE MR. TRIX A NORTENO RAPPER.... COULD THIS BE A COINCIDENCE???? I THINK SOMEONES HO CARD IS BEING PULLED

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
1NorCalSinner4 said:
THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT. MY COUSIN WORKS IN FOOT LOCKER HERE IN THE MALL AND HE WAS TELLING ME THAT THERE WAS A NEW EMPLOYEE CLAIMING TO BE MR. TRIX A NORTENO RAPPER.... COULD THIS BE A COINCIDENCE???? I THINK SOMEONES HO CARD IS BEING PULLED
^^^^ LOL ....

Apr 15, 2003
209 Studioz said:
this is exactly why i dont really take most niggas on this shit serious unless i know them in real life or one of my niggaz knows them in real life.....

but honestly....how fuccin important is this type a shit....so what if a nigga pretendin to be you on the net.....the jokes on them cuz thas as far as its gonna go....they can fake to be you all day on here but it dont mean nuttin in real life cuz its not like they gonna show up at YOUR spot, take YOUR woman, YOUR money, YOUR clothes, YOUR rep.....at the end of the day they maybe impressed a few net cats who aint that much different then them all up on a site pretendin to be gangsta and coo and joccin the fucc outta niggaz they never met or ever will meet......in other words they still aint shit and you keep doin what you do makin a REAL name fo yourself and the people who matter....the niggaz in the street will know who you are and no one will give a fucc about the kid online actin like you.....card pulled is a lil bit of an exxageration cuz this is the net not a prison yard or the street bloccs....you have to have a card for it to be pulled....feel me????

i wish someone would pretend to be me i would find it flattering and funny at the same time and some good entertainment for the sorry fuccs online who care about these type of things....meanwhile id be in the real world doin what i do.......keep it movin Ree Ree.....all you can do is laugh at this shit and keep it PI........
i feel ya but for me hard to connect with people with out it

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
209 Studioz said:
but honestly....how fuccin important is this type a shit....QUOTE]

Long time no communication Ccytzo.

The deal is important on the networking tip. We in the deep sleep camp were looking into submitting a track for the guys' compilation. Even before the e-shit hit the e-fan there were already doubts circulating around us about the guy and when we looked into it a little bit more we had already figured something wasn't right.

In the end we decided not to submit anything because we didn't feel this person was credible so we can't really know what will happen with our work.

Plus, I have a thing about not dealing with dirty people.

Mar 15, 2005
^sup Sleep i aint been on too much....tryin ta get my life together n what not....

anyways about your answer......that is why i would never submit anything through the net unless i knew the cat or a homie knew them personally cuz most these cats is shady in one form or another.....even if they are who they claim they can still fucc you over if you jus gonna trust them cuz they postin on siccness.net......ive had a few individuals on here talk the talk but never walk the walk.....i mean honestly....how many sales of beats or studio time or anything of that nature have you really made through this site verses the sales you made through the streets???? i know ive done way more through real life networkin then i have off of here....matter fact the only payin customer ive had from this site without knowin them off top was Cuddie Cut.....then through him ive gotten a few other clients but thas about it......otherwise most cats on here are full a shit which is why i lost faith in the so called "networking" of this board.....

anyways you should hit me up sometime Sleep....209 430 5787....im currently stayin in the North Bay and i might need some studio time in the sco in the near future so give me a call so i can get your contact info....peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.