MR TRIXZ CLAIMZ TO BE REE-REE.... HEZ A PHONY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
wowwwwwwwwww that foo trix just fuked himself as far as tryna get up in this rap game.
this foo told me on the phone that he was the original ree ree and that playboy had signed him but fuked him over for his name and said he could never rap under that name again or he would get sued.
and not to mention that he told me his cousin was sir dyno. i knew something was up from the gate. his stories kept conflicting with eachother.not too mention the numerous dreams he was tryna sell homies ,sayin he was gonna send money here and there.

Jul 27, 2005
NO LOVE said:
wowwwwwwwwww that foo trix just fuked himself as far as tryna get up in this rap game.
this foo told me on the phone that he was the original ree ree and that playboy had signed him but fuked him over for his name and said he could never rap under that name again or he would get sued.
and not to mention that he told me his cousin was sir dyno. i knew something was up from the gate. his stories kept conflicting with eachother.not too mention the numerous dreams he was tryna sell homies ,sayin he was gonna send money here and there.
hahahaha!!!!!

Dec 16, 2004
ValleyEnt said:
But seriously, has anyone of you artists met the dude or done any One on One work with him?
YEAH 4REAL.... HERES WHAT HE GOTS POSTED ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE....

"CHECK OUT MY COMPILATION "Steady Strappen" Droppin in October. Featuring artists... BIG OSO LOC, LIL CONER, SLEEPY SANTINO, FAT STEVE, DAVINA, SYCO, BIG RU, LIL RAIDER, LIL ONO, NORTHERN COLORADO ENTERTAINMENT."

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
WELL I TALKED TO THE HOMIE FOR A MINUTE AND HE NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS REE REE AND ONLY THAT HE KNEW WHO HE WAS BECAUSE THEY BOTH SUPPOSED TO BE FROM 500 BLOCK. I CANT VERIFY MUCH BECAUSE I DONT KNOW MANY HOMIES FROM 500 BLOCK BUT HE SEEMED COOL AND HE KNEW HOMIES FROM MY HOOD. I CANT REALLY SPEAK ON NOTHIN BUT WHAT I HEARD FROM HIM MYSELF BUT LET HIM TELL HIS SIDE BEFORE JUDGEMENTS IS MADE.

Sep 22, 2004
THIS IS THE QUOTE THAT I FOUND ON THE MONEY HUNGRY FORUM HE POSTED .... YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!! PLUS EVERYBODY WHO REALLY KNOW ME KNOWZ THAT I ROLLED WIT CST AND NEVA BEEN FROM 500BLK.... HE HAS NO EXCUSE!!!!

YOUNG ARTIST TRYING TO COME UP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off I would like to thank you all for having this forum. I am really interested in doing some work and laying some tracks down with someone. My name Ree Ree is currently with BlackNBrown (worked on an underlabel Ghetto Line Productions) I have worked with one compilation before and I am looking to create another. I am trying to leave BlackNBrown and I am just gonna have to change my name, which is coo with me. Can someone get at me if they are looking to work on a new project? (old CD www.ghettolineproductions.com)

Mr.Trix -S.S.F

Sep 22, 2004
SLEEPYSANTINO said:
I CANT CALL IT IM JUST RELAYING WHAT HE TOLD ME BUT ITS NOT MY REPUTATION AT STAKE. ON ANOTHER NOTE I PEEPED OUT YOUR MYSPACE PAGE RICASHAY AND YOUR SHIT IS KNOCKIN HOMIE. YOUR STYLE AND DELIVERY IS ON POINT. IF YOU EVER NEED A HOMIE TO GET DOWN ON SOMETHIN HIT ME UP. I GOT SOME TRACKS UP AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPYSANTINO.

fasho mane itz nothin!!!! keep doin wat ya do homie....

Status
Not open for further replies.