Mr.Doctors "Documentary" Soundscans (inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2006
Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that because of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's obsession with interventionism, its dishonest complaints legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry, rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. I wonder if Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment really believes the things it says. It knows they're not true, doesn't it? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's shills are too lazy to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's continuous and deliberate misuse of the word "saccharogalactorrhea" in an attempt to defile the present and destroy the future is both tendentious and scurrilous. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment expresses insufficient concern about the ozone layer, the Bhopal tragedy, and lesbian theater. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because you shouldn't let Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment intimidate you. You shouldn't let it push you around. We're the ones who are right, not Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment.

If you think that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's claque is looking out for our interests, then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance, such as that there's an important difference between me and Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment, in contrast, is willing to kill for its -- or, if not to kill, at least to make human life negligible and cheap. For all intents and purposes, if we can understand what has caused the current plague of the worst classes of amateurish masters of deceit there are, I believe that we can then halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. Shame on Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment for thinking that people like you and me are foul! Whenever anyone states the obvious -- that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's philippics are judgmental but reflective of the localized normative attitudes among the worst kinds of untoward scum there are -- discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "Why can't Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment value a diversity of approaches without needing to rank them as better and worse?" Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that when one examines the ramifications of letting Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment deface property with racially and sexually derogatory epithets and offensive symbols, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that when it says that we should all bear the brunt of its actions, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.

I could substantiate what I'm saying about testy poltroons, but I don't feel that that's necessary, since we all know what they're like. Of course, you should never be impressed by positions or titles but only by honorable deeds. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter. So let me corroborate it by saying that I and Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment part company when it comes to the issue of communism. It feels that the Universe belongs to it by right, while I feel that it is locked into its present course of destruction. It does not have the interest or the will to change its fundamentally filthy ultimata. Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely dim-witted."

When we tease apart the associations necessary to Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's cacodemonic ventures, we see that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's cop-outs represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. Before Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment spews any more psychoanalytical drivel, let me assure it that I, not being one of the many brainless carpers of this world, wouldn't put it past it to seek temporary tactical alliances with dour ne'er-do-wells in order to beat plowshares into swords. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

The fact that I would like to register my strong objection to Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's endeavors is distressing, to say the least. When surveyed, only two percent of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's cat's-paws agreed with the statement, "Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment frequently engages in violent fantasies involving muzzy-headed marauders." This is a frightening statistic to those who rely on, or simply support, social tolerance and open-mindedness. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, it can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it.

It's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment and about hypothetical solutions to our Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment is interpersonally exploitative. That is, it takes advantage of others to achieve its own lame-brained ends. Why does it do that? I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment. But what is clear is that its favorite buzzword these days is "crisis". Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment likes to tell us that we have a crisis on our hands. It then argues that the only reasonable approach to combat this crisis is for it to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion. In my opinion, the real crisis is the dearth of people who understand that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's disciples don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat churlish. Let no one say that might makes right. No, this is socially inept misoneism and must be regarded as an attempt to acquire public acceptance of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's delusional belief systems. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment can't throw away its integrity and expect the world to respect it for it, by which I mean that only pudibund wankers are capable of imagining that laws are meant to be broken. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that there is no reason to undermine the current world order and there is every reason not to?

You might not care that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's failure to wage war on ageism is so unruly that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's ideologies often lash audiences of eccentric mouthpieces for blinkered metagrobolism into wild storms of applause, but you'd better start caring if you don't want Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment to herald the death of intelligent discourse on college campuses. I may be opening a Pandora's box by writing this, but there is still hope for our society, real hope -- not the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of what I call mendacious leeches, but the hope that makes you eager to build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring. While self-justification may motivate reprehensible, obscene freaks of nature, the same blanket statements also work well for doctrinaire twaddlers. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment wants nothing less than to cripple its enemies politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its infernal wheelings and dealings. For the record, Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment, already oppressive with its mutinous projects, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species -- if separate species we be -- for its reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought, then consider that I want to carve solutions that are neither cocky nor resentful. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment seems to assume that it answers to no one. This is an assumption of the worst kind because it thinks I'm trying to say that my bitterness at Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's head.

There is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil organizations like Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment. Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to purge the darkness from Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's heart. While some of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's ploys are very attractive on the surface and are undoubtedly entertaining, they ultimately serve to detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity -- family, class, private associations. If Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to debate the efficacy of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's overweening op-ed pieces.

For the nonce, Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment is content to lead a headlong jihad against those who oppose it. But sooner than you think, it will lay down diktats that force me to live lower than dirt. Nothing appears more plausible at first sight, nor more ill-founded and unconscionable upon closer inspection, than Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's wisecracks. But the problems with Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's rantings don't end there. Because it's now in fashion and touches everyone's heart, Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's always talking about the welfare of our children. But that doesn't stop it from wanting to rob, steal, cheat, and murder. Nor does it negate my claim that in a recent essay, Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment stated that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. Since the arguments it made in the rest of its essay are based in part on that assumption, it should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about its lazy apologues. For starters, let's say that "gnosticism" is "that which makes Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment yearn to require religious services around the world to begin with 'Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment is great; Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment is good; we thank Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment for our daily food'."

Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment should hide its head in shame before the judgment of future generations, whose tongue it will no longer be possible to stop and which, therefore, will say what today all of us know to be true: Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment asserts that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City -- sterile obstacles to progress who spawn delusions of authoritarianism's resplendence. When I was a child, my clergyman told me, "Many paranoiacs have an intense identification with the most barbaric shysters you'll ever see." If you think about it you'll see his point. Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment contends that it holds a universal license that allows it to retain an institution which, twist and turn as you like, is and remains a disgrace to humanity. Sounds rather confused, doesn't it? Well, that's Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment for you. I'll end this letter with a personal invitation to Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment itself: If you care to respond to what I wrote, please do, especially if you think that I am being inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you on the 916siccness board in any way whatsoever.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
the way you talk and hop off of one subject to another in the same thread shows your just a simple minded bitch ass nigga. 100% of the time you dont know what the fuck your talking about its just coming out of your ass like hash bubbles.
The way you talk makes no sense. Show me how I hop off one topic to another. It aint my fault you don't read the only 2 doc threads on here and can't keep shit straight in your head. Show us that I don't know what I'm talking about instead of yappin about it. oh noooes he said hash bubbles and i haven't smoked it, should I cry now or later? Try to back up your shit "simple minded bitch ass nigga" because you can't.

You didn't even address the post you quoted me on.

"I dont need name calling" re-read what you typed. You just keep exposing yourself as a lyin ass drama queen.

Mar 26, 2007
^^Just do me the favor and stay off my nuts, dam isnt your school date coming up?? Get yo lil punk ass ready for school stop trying to act all G on the net at 11:00 in the morning thinking you doin somethin I should call yo mama to whoop yo geeky ass (she sucks good too). You obviously have nothing to do at home allday wackin off to your Lorenzo Green-Eyes poster , try using your bitch slang talk with someone else, AND you can cry now because you try too hard for nuthin.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
^^Just do me the favor and stay off my nuts, dam isnt your school date coming up?? Get yo lil punk ass ready for school stop trying to act all G on the net at 11:00 in the morning thinking you doin somethin I should call yo mama to whoop yo geeky ass (she sucks good too). You obviously have nothing to do at home allday wackin off to your Lorenzo Green-Eyes poster , try using your bitch slang talk with someone else, AND you can cry now because you try too hard for nuthin.
All this nuts talk, this has to be Brown-Eyes real-life boyfriend. Get ready for school? You're feeble minded. Do you know what feeble means? How am I acting "G" on the net? Ohhh yo mama jokes, that's new and original! Try again. You're trying too hard to snuggle up to Lorenzo, what am I trying hard to do? Bitch ass slang? What are you trippin on today?

Are you just mad because your ignorance is shown in my sig?

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
40 r 50k out tha trunk?

maybe but that nigga better be on his fuckin grind hopefully he thas eatin money right even over a period of 2 years that and a few thousands sold instores is good enough to eat off of plus a lil to spend thas bills paid right there albums dont cost too much to press up and studio dont cost too much if you do your own shit the right way.

it jus matter on what kinda bread they broke and what they got back but aint nobody finna publicize all that and where you get sound scan from?

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
gthug619 said:
LOL, he said Lorenzo Green-Eyes poster, LMAO.

i know Bubble Gumps retarted moms has one. and yes i said BUBBLE GUMP......LOL... THATS THIS BITCHES NEW NAME BUBBLE GUMP, CAUSE YOU KNOW HE WAS RAISED BY HIS MOMS CAUSE HE IS ALL BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha
(OWNED)..........................

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
TOMMYJAMES said:
Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that because of Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's obsession with interventionism, its dishonest complaints legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry, rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. I wonder if Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment really believes the things it says. It knows they're not true, doesn't it? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's shills are too lazy to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment's continuous and deliberate misuse of the word "saccharogalactorrhea" in an attempt to defile the present and destroy the future is both tendentious and scurrilous. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment expresses insufficient concern about the ozone layer, the Bhopal tragedy, and lesbian theater. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because you shouldn't let Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment intimidate you. You shouldn't let it push you around. We're the ones who are right, not Green eyez & Epidemic Entertainment.

Damn homeboy you on some serious sherms for that one. you making me the most popular dude on siccness, LMAO...............

Jun 5, 2004
Green-Eyes said:

i know Bubble Gumps retarted moms has one. and yes i said BUBBLE GUMP......LOL... THATS THIS BITCHES NEW NAME BUBBLE GUMP, CAUSE YOU KNOW HE WAS RAISED BY HIS MOMS CAUSE HE IS ALL BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaaha

NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DISOWNED)

Mar 15, 2006
Green-Eyes said:

hurrr good laughin at your own "jokes." By the way, "retarted" is spelled "retarded" you retard. All you got is wannabethug619 and an old woman backin you up. Sperm-Eyes(OWNED) dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot. exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark ahahahhahahahah....dumb ass

For the tranny grandmother you're bonin...here's an example of where Brown-Eye is attempting to stir something up again.

Does your boyfriend know you're calling him Bubble Gump? He'll probably call off the civil union y'all had in SF.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
All this nuts talk, this has to be Brown-Eyes real-life boyfriend. Get ready for school? You're feeble minded. Do you know what feeble means? How am I acting "G" on the net? Ohhh yo mama jokes, that's new and original! Try again. You're trying too hard to snuggle up to Lorenzo, what am I trying hard to do? Bitch ass slang? What are you trippin on today?

Ignorance? Hahaha let me break it down better for your school yard ass, you TRYING to be a G not acting like one, when all you do is follow what alot of other niggaz say, also TRY to use other people qoutes on niggaz you diss, same goes for alllllllll that shit you say about green-eyes when first off you dont know the nigga and all the info you have is not even 100% true , you dont have no credibility in the game or even on this site but talk talk talk your just an average joe on siccness you can TRY and diss me all you want and you can qoute niggaz and try to be there best friend just because they say something about me but hey thats what you do follow, I bet if your favorite rapper was on siccness you would try to diss him too wouldnt you?? .

If anyone is the feeble minded one its you, you talk weak and your jokes are waaay lame and your the one always quik to reply to WHATEVER ya boy green eyes says so like I said before stay off my dick go play with yo self if it will make you any happier. BUBBLE GUMP!

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
Ignorance? Hahaha let me break it down better for your school yard ass, you TRYING to be a G not acting like one, when all you do is follow what alot of other niggaz say, also TRY to use other people qoutes on niggaz you diss, same goes for alllllllll that shit you say about green-eyes when first off you dont know the nigga and all the info you have is not even 100% true , you dont have no credibility in the game or even on this site but talk talk talk your just an average joe on siccness you can TRY and diss me all you want and you can qoute niggaz and try to be there best friend just because they say something about me but hey thats what you do follow, I bet if your favorite rapper was on siccness you would try to diss him too wouldnt you?? .

If anyone is the feeble minded one its you, you talk weak and your jokes are waaay lame and your the one always quik to reply to WHATEVER ya boy green eyes says so like I said before stay off my dick go play with yo self if it will make you any happier. BUBBLE GUMP!
Damn..so worked up you're typing essays again. You still haven't told me how I'm trying to act "G" when all I'm doing is pointing out the ignorance you flamers hold on to and love. Green Eyes is your boy, not mine. Gaythug619 huuurrr let's start name calling! There's that dick talk again too. You just keep making yourself look worse, Lorenzo nut rider. You're both getting clowned hard by pretty much everybody here and can't even recognize real.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Damn..so worked up you're typing essays again. You still haven't told me how I'm trying to act "G" when all I'm doing is pointing out the ignorance you flamers hold on to and love. Green Eyes is your boy, not mine. Gaythug619 huuurrr let's start name calling! There's that dick talk again too. You just keep making yourself look worse, Lorenzo nut rider. You're both getting clowned hard by pretty much everybody here and can't even recognize real.

Your wack plain n simple you are only on this site for one reason to BLOG up the 916 forum and to be on-call when lorenzo is on-line so maybe you can get his respect, untill then your just another shit talkin nigga waiting to get banned.

Just keep being bitch made and kiss up to Evil your captian cuz he will probably be the only one shooting respect towards your way oh yea and tommyjames since you so quik to show support towards ya boy only when its about lorenzo..

Mar 15, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
this thread became overwhelmingly lame as soon as gthug619 stepped in. if you read the original post you would see that Bammer was only making a point. He was pointing out that Lorenzo claimed to be driving a hummer with 28" rims from money he made off of Mr Doctor. Documentary only sold around 3K. that doesn't seem like enough to buy a Hummer. that was the point. you made it into some whole other thing.
heh I'll leave the roast to bake for a while.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
heh I'll leave the roast to bake for a while.
Thats right hide behind what other niggaz say, what I said was my opinion it wasnt directed towards anyone, and then YOU started with all the shit talking.

Niggaz just cant handle my opinions on shit.................

Mar 26, 2007
Filthy_Rich said:
this thread became overwhelmingly lame as soon as gthug619 stepped in. if you read the original post you would see that Bammer was only making a point. He was pointing out that Lorenzo claimed to be driving a hummer with 28" rims from money he made off of Mr Doctor. Documentary only sold around 3K. that doesn't seem like enough to buy a Hummer. that was the point. you made it into some whole other thing.

Sorry I hurt yo feelins. it was just my opinion.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Filthy_Rich said:
this thread became overwhelmingly lame as soon as gthug619 stepped in. if you read the original post you would see that Bammer was only making a point. He was pointing out that Lorenzo claimed to be driving a hummer with 28" rims from money he made off of Mr Doctor. Documentary only sold around 3K. that doesn't seem like enough to buy a Hummer.
Still no comment from Mr.Simmons :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.