Mr.Doctors "Documentary" Soundscans (inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
^^ No problem playa like I said YOU and bubble hash really want a review go buy it give a review for yo selfs instead of being cheapo and trying to hear what other peeps have to say then try to diss em' on there own review, my review was good sorry I cant be much at hand with details but like Mac Dre says ITS NOT MY JOB, if not O'well thats all I can say. You sure copped a Fig Naytion album go get the Doc album....
lol I just seeing if someone would review because nobody has said shit good about it. gthug is lookin more and more like one of lorenzo's alternate accounts. you type essays all day long on here and told us you were gonna review it, sayin "these old traccs is hardcore" isn't a review. You type a lot but it's pretty much long bastardized gibberish.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Codeine said:
I heard "Documentary" last year for the first time and I AM GLAD I DID NOT BUY THAT. That has to be one of the worst CD's ever released. I thought Doc came tight on "Doc Holiday" so I thought I would give this a listen. HORRIBLE, plain and simple.
yea, documentary was horrible as fuck. the only thing that i wanted were the inserts/skits, so that is the only thing i actually downloaded and kept.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
lol I just seeing if someone would review because nobody has said shit good about it. gthug is lookin more and more like one of lorenzo's alternate accounts. you type essays all day long on here and told us you were gonna review it, sayin "these old traccs is hardcore" isn't a review. You type a lot but it's pretty much long bastardized gibberish.

Your a mark ass nigga for even saying that shit I may have alot of posts but I'm not on every DOC thread talking shit like you do, if you was in prison yappin the way you do you would have a new asshole by now, to make it officail a new person bithcmade to be exact, like I said before for your inconsiderate ass, ignorant bitch ass dick riding nigga, I havent heard those songs before "DICK BUBBLE HASH" stay off my nuts and give your own review on every sinle song on the album, your a coward for even asking me for a review when all you do is talk out your ass, go fuck a goat and be the punk nigga you are. Wanksta......

Jun 5, 2004
gthug619 said:
I bet those peeps in Arizona, Denver,Oklahoma,Seattle, hawaii basically all those states have copys sold, shit I'm actually suprised he sold more than 50 copies in states you wouldnt think DOC would be heard. I give that nigga props on getting out there even though not alot of units were sold.
u give the nigga props for selling 50 ALBUMS? wtf is wrong wit u? and i aint even hating on doc when i say: how can u give ANYBODY props for selling 50 albums in a state nigga what kind of buzz is 50 albums per state gonna make?

i wouldnt care if it was my closest homie, if he put out a mainstream album with 50 and jay-z and sold 50 albums i would laugh in his face

Jun 5, 2004
BAMMER said:
I don't know if the albums good or not,never heard it....and this was'nt to knock Doc,or his work.This was just a point of saying....selling under 4000 copies does'nt give you much credibility to blast people and call them children,or broke,or whatever.
thank you for speaking the truth

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
^^ No problem playa like I said YOU and bubble hash really want a review go buy it give a review for yo selfs instead of being cheapo and trying to hear what other peeps have to say then try to diss em' on there own review, my review was good sorry I cant be much at hand with details but like Mac Dre says ITS NOT MY JOB, if not O'well thats all I can say. You sure copped a Fig Naytion album go get the Doc album....
Well at least you are the first to give a review that I have read....perhaps it is a biased review or you just got different taste in music, I aint gonna knock you for that.... some people like different shit. Just from the songs I heard though on CD Baby...I am not impressed and you wont get an honest review on there anyways when they filter the reviews. lol at the review from Vibe Magazine on Doc's Documentary album.... I know for a fact that Vibe didn't review it, looked like one of Lorenzo's posts. lol

I still won't be handing any of my money over to Green Eyes anyways... even if I felt it was a tight album which I don't... just my opinion.

Mar 5, 2007
rose town ryda said:
u give the nigga props for selling 50 ALBUMS? wtf is wrong wit u? and i aint even hating on doc when i say: how can u give ANYBODY props for selling 50 albums in a state nigga what kind of buzz is 50 albums per state gonna make?

i wouldnt care if it was my closest homie, if he put out a mainstream album with 50 and jay-z and sold 50 albums i would laugh in his face
That is just it mayne...Doc isn't any never was Mainstream... he is an underground rapper. That Documentary was no where near mainstream.

The problem with Doc's albums are they get worse with each release...that is why he lost his fan base. The numbers speak for them self.... He went from allegedly 100,000 units with his debut album which that number probably isn't even correct to barely a couple thousand?? Where the fans go? Niggas is fed up with the garbage.

May 30, 2006
gthug619 said:
Well first off I'm not a cheapo. I own damn near 300 CD's & they're ALL original. No burnt copies & the Hood Schalor doesn't fuck wit The CD Man in front of the liqour store so I aint being cheap. But weather I make 2,500$ a month or 25,000$ a month I simply can't afford & refuse 2 purchase anything that I have no use for.

And Yea I bought Fig Naytions Naytions Capital back in 2001 when it first dropped & it was Ok IMO but u still cannot compare Bloccstyle 2 to it(judging from the shitty ass snippets I heard). As u can see someone actually made a thread lookin for the Naytion Capital album. I seriously doubt that someone will be makin a thread lookin for Bloccstyle 2 in a few years(except maybe yourself or one of Lorenzos alter egos).

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
Your a mark ass nigga for even saying that shit I may have alot of posts but I'm not on every DOC thread talking shit like you do, if you was in prison yappin the way you do you would have a new asshole by now, to make it officail a new person bithcmade to be exact, like I said before for your inconsiderate ass, ignorant bitch ass dick riding nigga, I havent heard those songs before "DICK BUBBLE HASH" stay off my nuts and give your own review on every sinle song on the album, your a coward for even asking me for a review when all you do is talk out your ass, go fuck a goat and be the punk nigga you are. Wanksta......
Get off the sherm. dick bubble hash? what kind of pathetic attempt at name calling is that? You sayin you want my dick? Faggot, go fuck Lorenzo. How is asking for a review being a coward? Congrats, that stupid shit made it into my sig.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
if you was in prison yappin the way you do you would have a new asshole by now, to make it officail a new person bithcmade to be exact...Wanksta......
News flash..this is the Internet, not prison. You can remove that dildo that was forced up your ass now.

Mar 15, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
ahahhaa

gthug fails to realize every post he makes on here is on sum dick rider shit, then when people who have objective views on shit post hes quick to lose it and star callin you a hater
lol, yeah he's either a hardcore dick rider or he's a lorenzo account.

Jun 5, 2004
i think green eyes and ham was talking to Hthug619 when he said "keep ridin this hard cock, homey".

green eyes is even probably annoyed with him by now. homothug619's like one of them bitches that keep ridin the dick even after after u bust, greenie's like "Ok thats enough for now! Ok ok thats good, this cock isnt hard anymore homey. Oooowwww it hurts now! ahhhh ok stop it"

Feb 14, 2004
I REMEMBER I BOUGHT THAT ONE DOC AFTER SETRIPPIN BLOCCSTYLE CANT REMEMBER THE NAME
IT WAS BOOTY AS FUCC
I SOLD IT TO MY HOMEBOY AND TOLD HIM IT WAS TIGHT
HE'S STILL MAD AT ME TIL THIS DAY
HE SAID I DID HIM DIRTY
AZ USED TO LOVE HIS SHIT BUT SINCE BO PUT HIS BUSINESS OUT THERE AND THE FACT THAT HIS SHIT GARBAGE WE DONT FUCC WIT IT

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Get off the sherm. dick bubble hash? what kind of pathetic attempt at name calling is that? You sayin you want my dick? Faggot, go fuck Lorenzo. How is asking for a review being a coward? Congrats, that stupid shit made it into my sig.

I dont need to make "name-calling" into a discussion like you do, wow I cant belive you gotta make it such a big deal, why dont you go get some pussy and yap about that??? Not from you though we all know your a geeky ass nigga thats just TALKS you probably never even smoked buuble hash so instead you use the words to make a user name out of it HAHAHA, the way you talk and hop off of one subject to another in the same thread shows your just a simple minded bitch ass nigga. 100% of the time you dont know what the fuck your talking about its just coming out of your ass like hash bubbles.

Your just another Groupie on my dick, so do me a favor and stay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.