Mr Doc Setripn' blocstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
yOU DEF TRIPPIN NOW. SOEMTHING SERIOUS WAS ABOUT REALITY SHIT WHILE SET TRIPPN WAS SOME STUDIO GANGSTA SHIT. REAL ALWAYS PREVAILS OVER MADE UP SHIT
Its music. Art. Some of yall talk about this shit like its sports or politics.

And this thread dude asked what was some more tight music from that era and Big Mikes something serious came out in that era so he def deserves to be talked bout
wrong, you've been had.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^^ Actually he's right..ur just indenial
dude asked specifically what other albums in the industry have either same or similar sounding lyrics/beats if any. it's quite the contrary to the comment you are agreeing with. not to mention, most of the posts that started flooding in were way off topic. why is that?

Jun 11, 2004
Is there anything else like this? I honestly cant find anything better anywhere, maybe Sicx but he had to fuck up and stop making music. Mr doc is shit now but can anyone recommend anything thats got beats and lyrics like Setrippn Bloccstyle?

they dont have to be from Sac, it just seems that the best rappers on earth come from Sac so I figured I'd ask here
also Bee Gee "Blackgorillamillatactics" and "Ya gotta B.G." and First Degree "Southbound" are sactown classics similar to settrippen if you havent heard em already.