Moving to SLC...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Cuzzo..Dont let that chick run you out of town like that.....Is she dating one of your friends or something? No matter where you go, you will always be you...The only thing you can change is yourself.....

When i was younger i wanted to leave my surroundings because i was unhappy with myself and certian situations I GOT MYSELF INTO.....SLC will turn into the same ole bullshit 2, belive me...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Cuzzo..Dont let that chick run you out of town like that.....Is she dating one of your friends or something? No matter where you go, you will always be you...The only thing you can change is yourself.....

When i was younger i wanted to leave my surroundings because i was unhappy with myself and certian situations I GOT MYSELF INTO.....SLC will turn into the same ole bullshit 2, belive me...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't quite understand how you decided on Salt Lake City, of all places. Why not Boise, Idaho. It's closer and cooler. Yeah, I just said Boise is cool. I'm sorry. I meant compared to Salt Lake. I'm not against Salt Lake, but there's not much difference between the two, really. There's TONS of Mormons in Boise. Plus, Big Robo lives there.

Mar 14, 2010
My decision is based on My Nephew being there. He's been trying to get me to come out there for a Long time. And my EX isnt running me off..lol..I'm not going so i could be CLUBBIN and KICKIN IT i'm all about work! I dont care how cool people are and all that shit. I'm about my Paper and there happens to be a Good oppurtunity for me there. I thank you guys for the input and info... I'm coming back to Seattle in January or Febuary soits all good....Unless i get Turned out by

"THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS" lol.