Moving to SLC...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
for a few months from seattle.. split up with my woman and i wanna get the fuck outta here for a while. i heard they have nuthin but Bammer! anyone know about SALT LAKE Besides the MORMON Bullshit? I'm gonna be there ti'll January or febuary..My main Concern is the Chronic..since my "WEED DEALERS Suck" thread i met a few kats and got some Plugs on some high quality Dank. I think i might take 2 zips just to hold me over for personal.. Holla Back if you know any FUN FACTS about the City of SALT LAKE..... Gonna fuck me some Mormon Pussu...N suck on some Holy Tiddies..lol..

Mar 14, 2010
lol @ moving to salt lake bity.
Just a Few months..nothing permanent. Why does everyone hate on SLC? all the shit you hear are just BS Rumors. I'm not going to Find RELIGION...just leaving the seatown for a while. I cant stand living in the U-DISTRICT..id rather live around religious folks anyday than these fake ass abercrombie wearing Zipperheads and SPOILED YUPPIE Kid Faggots.

Apr 25, 2002
Salt Lake is not as bad as everyone says it is. I fucking love it here. Its a lot slower pace for a city compared with seattle or any other big city. it has that big city small town kind of feel. There are tons of beautiful women here. Mormon girls get down but take a little bit more work...Bishop's daughters are the best!!!! Weed is usually never in short supply because the major highways from cali (i-15, i-80) both run through salt lake. a lot of weed comes from colorado next door and i'm sure there are lots of people growing their own. I love the outdoors and that is the main reason that keeps me here. Camping, hiking, biking, Fly-fishing and NO WHERE in the world can fuck with a utah winter i dont care where you go. We have the greatest snow on earth. Its a city with a different kind of feel but i'm sure after you get to know it you will like it. Its also rapidly expanding all kind of jobs are coming on line. I remember reading in an article that its one of the fastest growing states for technology business. I am sure that as the city becomes more and more diverse the Mormon strangle hold on its stupid liquor laws and other weird mormon shit that goes on here with diminish. I heart SL,UT.ssssssss

Mar 14, 2010
Are we gonna get a whole gang of threads about how SLC is booboo now

PS Salt Lake City is a liberal oasis in conservative ridiculous ass Utah
Yes, I'm a Hater and all i do is Hate Hate Hate!!! I'll make sure i spread my Hatred all over the City.. I hate so much i Hate even looking at myself in the Mirror! I Hate My Dark Skin, I Hate George Lopez cause he looks like a PEKINESE Had Sex with a PINTO BEAN and I Definitly Hate Jews,Whites, Niggers, Wetbacks, Sand Niggers, and Assyrians, Chinks and People from Aussie land...although i Love AUSSIE shampoo Products and PAUL HOGAN aka CROCODILE DUNDEE...cant forget WHITE DEVILs...ya'll are the reason I hate Myself and My Life... I hate the Fact that i have to type this Reply!!! I hate Pushin Buttons on this goddamn Computer cause i bought it at BEST BUY in SEATTLE!! GAWD DAMN I HATE THE WHOLE PLANET!!!

to answer your question NO you will not see anythreads like that.

(In CLeveland from Family Guy Voice)

we good white devil, we Good
:lick:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Go get a shrimp on Duh Barbie ya fuckin aussie faggot.. You are australian, what the fuck does anything you say matter? Hatin little bitch. Go listen to your MEN AT WORK cassette bitch..

"LIVING IN A LAND DOWN UNDA" hahahaha!!!! Faggot..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
so you picked SLC why?

why not a place you can have fun at like Denver, SF, Austin, San Antonio... I think I could probably list tons of more poppen city's