Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Eris??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Android OS is the shit!
I like the most about it, stated in an earlier post its open sourced so theres offical devs making new features and there are developers like us creating our own phone basically, the possibilities of new apps and games are endless with Andriod
Oh download the Hacky Sack game, I made it.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I still got a beat up old razor when they first came out and still works like a champ so what? I just need to make calls and receive them. I browse the internet with my iTouch and txt for free with my iTouch. So go ahead and spend more money while I save money. Fuck spending $100+ a month for all the percs of an iPhone or any other smart phone like that.
What's your preferred method for sending texts on the touch?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
The whole smart phone thing is all bullshit and just another way for cell phone providers to tack on anther $30 a month to increase there bottom line. Do smart phones get onto the internet any different than non smart phones? Minus the apps they have for smart phones there is no fucking difference. The argument cell phone providers provide is that they want the consumer to get full functionality of that phone which is a weak argument. I like the sense UI in the HTC android phones, but I refuse to pay another $30 a month to use that phone. I want to make calls and I want to text period, so now all I get stuck with is the most basic phones ( most of which are garbage ) all because I dont want to have the net on my phone. Damed if I do damed if I dont.

My 2 cents...

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Well to people like I Pukokeki and others saying smartphones are b.s., having a smartphone comes in handy in alot of ways. There been alot of times where the Maps/GPS feature has saved me from getting lost and finding where im trying to get to, also helps me find restaurants and other places around me when I'm traveling. Also having internet radio (Pandora, Slacker) on the road as an alternative to FM radio is nice too....there alot of reasons why it's convenient. You might say oh just buy a gps or use cd's or an mp3 player but the convenience of having everything in one device is nice. To each his own, some might not need the features, and some might. Everyone lives differently

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If you don't need a smartphone or can't afford one, get a regular phone. They are not for everyone. There is nothing wrong with you if you can't have one. For some of us, smart phone make our days easier and also serve as an entertainment device. For one extra dollar a day I can browse the web, make and receive tons of emails, and stream my sirius broadcast to my device. Not to mention that on Sundays when I cannot watch football, I can track games and listen to the knbr broadcast anywhere I get cell coverage.

@View1 browsing the web on a smartphone is 60x better than using a wap browser on a regular phone, next time at your providers store, try it. If you have verizon, go to a basic handset and pull up siccness then go to the droid. It's completely different.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
man I rock a Cricket phone... broke version of Metro PCS

Its my mike jones phone

I have a laptop, and Itouch... for all the other shit.