Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Eris??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
anyone have either of these yet? im tired of my nokia flipphone piece of shit and need a new celly...post up some reviews if u have either of those

May 9, 2002
Do you really need a smartphone? They are expensive and their plans are expensive. Unless you plan on using it to its full extent, there is no real point in getting something like that other than to look cool.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Go with the Droid. That huge screen and keyboard is THE SHIT. The Eris is cool, but the display is a bit smaller. The droid is built like a tank too, metal housing and has a good weight to it. There is not physical qwerty keyboard on the eris, but the virtual onboard keyboard is very accurate and responsive as fuck. I have had a smartphone for 3 years now and I would never go back to a regular phone.

Aug 9, 2002
LOL @ ANYBODY WHO STILL HAS A FLIP PHONE. LOL AT ANYBODY WHO STILL HAS A NOKIA IF ITS NOT ONE OF THOSE NOKIAS THAT U CAN ONLY GET IN BEJING OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!

Jul 25, 2007
LOL @ ANYBODY WHO STILL HAS A FLIP PHONE. LOL AT ANYBODY WHO STILL HAS A NOKIA IF ITS NOT ONE OF THOSE NOKIAS THAT U CAN ONLY GET IN BEJING OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT!
I still got a beat up old razor when they first came out and still works like a champ so what? I just need to make calls and receive them. I browse the internet with my iTouch and txt for free with my iTouch. So go ahead and spend more money while I save money. Fuck spending $100+ a month for all the percs of an iPhone or any other smart phone like that.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Android is the shit. The motorola is called the Droid, the HTC is called the Droid Eris. The moto Droid is running android 2.0 while the eris is running android 1.6. I am telling you, whatever carrier you are on , get an android phone. This shit is revolutionary. I am on the eris at work now by the way.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I liked the Eris myself. I played around with both for a lil at the Verizon kiosk at a mall....Eris has a sleeker design, even though it runs on Android 1.5. I wasn't really impressed by the Motorola Droid's design, and I dont like that the keyboard is flat instead of each button being raised. you can go on Verzion's site and do like a virtual tour of the phone so it's like your actually pressing the buttons and going into the menus. I was impressed by the super clear screens on both the Droid and the Droid Eris though.

I'm an iPhone 3GS user myself though

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The only thing I don't like on the eris is the screen size, I wish it was a bit bigger. There is another HTC android coming out soon called the HTC Passion which should have a 3.7in display, 1gz snap dragon processor and android 2.0. No physical keyboard though.