Most Surprising/Most Dissapointing Release thus far...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
for me, I gotta say:

Biggest Surprise- Richie Rich-Nixon Pryor Roundtree. This album is solid. It has muc better beats than the last album, good features, and Rich spits tight

Biggest Dissapointment- X Raided-Sac-A-Indo. I was really expecting a lot to this album, but (in my car at least which has no subs) I can barely hear his voice. I think Hollis did a subpar job on the production. THe tightest beat was the Intro/Outro beat. And when he flows he does the thing where he raps and then ends in a highpitched scream like Killa Tay would. I gotta listen to it more, but thats how I feel about it right now.

Jun 28, 2002
Most Surprising: Komain "Livewire" got major heat on rhymes and beats. That new Baby S I can't think of the name got some clean ass production and he comes off on the mic. That new A Z "Asiatic" is ill to. Also, Cap-one out of Chicago got ridiculous skills.

I can't really say I was disappointed wit an album. Just cause I don't like somethin don't mean someone else wouldn't love it. I wouldn't want my opinion to hinder someone else's record sales ya dig.

Apr 25, 2002
Biggest Dissapointment for me thus far is "Rompalation 3"....When I think of Rompalation I think of two classic compilations, but with Rompalation 3 it just tainted the rompalation name for me. I hope it's just a fluke or something..

Another dissapointment was Richie Riches new one, I wasn't feeling most of the production on that album.

Suprise: I'll go with AZ-Aziatic, just for the fact that 9 Lives sucked to me and he hasn't come tight since "Doe or Die".

Nas and The Game- From QB 2 Compton: It's better than what I expected, I didn't think The Game was all that but he came tight on this album. And Sean T's beats were on point..Track 1 :classic:

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Northern Expozure 4 is the most suprising too me.
Cant speak on disapointing as of right now. The c.d.'s I usually get i'm pretty choosey on so I'll have too look in my book tonight or something. Sav out...

Apr 25, 2002
I been listening to that Raided a little more, and I like it...but Im still dissapointed you know what I mean? Maybe its cause I expect a lot more out of X Raided cause he's such a good artist, but I guess he doesnt have control of the production. There are a few bangers. #48 is pretty tight. So is 3 and 10 and 14.

Apr 25, 2002
Ra$an said:

you thinkin of something else...
it has daz, snoop, bad azz, on the cover...
DO NOT GET THIS CD!! it is horrible..the worst cd i have bought in 2002...production by hollis is crap, lyrics are crap..
Lyrically I don't expect much from Dre, Snoop or Daz, but good production I do. But since you said the production was wack I'll pass it.