most overrated sports figure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
hes far from overrated hes jus been slowed down by injuries

its called being a running back sometimez backs will have the great game , feel good after the game , feel good the night they go out after the game , wake up and hit the floor each year at the end of the season eddies #s drop , i do gotta admitt through he does train like a mad man but his body wont be able to take the poundin for too long

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw Kemp aint overrated!! he was one of the top 5 players in the league with Seattle, then he got traded, and he got fat and was really upset that he got traded and played like shit after that, but people wasnt even trippin on him after that!! So naw he wasnt overrated, just washed up after a while!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
But I know yall haideer fans were hurt when he left, but u can blame that on A. Davis
not really dog...we got the better end of it...gruden was leaving anyways after this season when his contract would have been up...so we get some $$, which is gon be needed seein that we're gon be over the cap...and 2 1st round and 2 2nd round picks...that's a steal if you ask me...if buchanon didnt break his wrist then we woulda see r.o.y. from the deal

but on the topic...

j giambi
k mart
k warner

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
yea right that Buchanan would win rookie of year award!! Shit he wasnt even a starter!! he was the nickle until Woodson got hurt!! That award will either be Peppers or my boy R. Williams!!!

Other overrated players are........Ray Allen & Ko-Me My-ant....oops I already said him!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Id like to hear why the 2 people responsbile for back to back to back championships are the most over-rated people in ALL os sports. Now im not lookin for why they might be a little over-rated, this is the most over rated in the ALL of sports. Lets hear it, dont come weak now. Ill give my feed back when i get off work weather i agree or not.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I bet if J. Giambi were still on the A's that yall wouldnt be sayin he is overrated!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!
maybe if he was still on the A's and they won a ring...but he left the a's w/o a ring, and he went to new york and those motherfuckers didnt even make the series...now tell me he's not over rated....