most overrated sports figure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
jeff gaycia still needs to prove him self as a lead but i dont think hes way over rated maybe a lil.

franco harris (cant belive people compare emmit to his unknown ass as a good player on a even better team)

gruden(his dumb ass should be startin shawn king, peice of shit is startin slow ass gay ass brad johnson hes way over rated too)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
YOuNg WiNo said:
gruden(his dumb ass should be startin shawn king, peice of shit is startin slow ass gay ass brad johnson hes way over rated too)
Haha, nice under sly remark about your ex coach Gruden, but I have to bust your bubble!!! Gruden is the best coach in the league and will prove it by probably winning his first superbowl, especially since McNabb got hurt!!! But I know yall haideer fans were hurt when he left, but u can blame that on A. Davis just like I blame J. Jones for fuckin our good situation and makin J. Johnson livin u!!! Gruden is tight, he put yall back on the map, and got Tampa as the best in the league, and to be honest at the beginning of the season I actually thought he shouldve started R. Johnson, but he was right in starting B. Johnson!! And King is garbage!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
NAH NAH NAH NAH , BEST COACH IS HERMAN EDWARDS , BRAD JOHNSON IS SHIT , SHAWN KING IS THE BEST ATHELETICALLY TO RUN THAT OFFENSE , BRAD JOHNSON SIT BACK THERE LIKE A STATUE.

REALLY I COULD CARE LESS IF GRUDEN IS GONE I WOULD BE IMPRESSED IF GRUDEN HAD THERE DEFENSE RANKED #1 AND RUNNING GAME #1 LAST YEAR,HE DIDNT THERE DEFENSE SUCKED,AND THEY BARELY RAN THE BALL LAST YEAR. BUT HEY HIS SYSTEM WICH IS STILL IN PLACE IS THAT DINK AND DUNK BULLSHIT. I DO BLAME AL DAVIS FOR THE WAY THE RAIDERS GAME PLAN IS CUZ I KNOW HE LIKES TO SEE LONG PASSES AND PASSES IN GENERAL .

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hahahahaha.....Herman edwards is the best in the NFL????? That is a big joke homie!!! I can name a ton of coaches better tham him!!! Atleast u didnt say Callahan!! But its not Grudens fault the Haiderz "D' was wack last year, thats the coordinators job!! Grudens job is to win games and he had yall in the 2nd round of the playoffs, so thats tight!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
WERES THE RUNNING GAME AT ? WHY DIDNT GRUDEN HIRER A BETTER D-CORDINATOR THEN BRESNAHAN . WHY DID WILLY SHAW GET FIRED AFTER THE FIRST SEASON WHEN GRUDEN WENT 8-8 WHEN HE MADE THE RAIDERS ONE OF THE TOP RATED Ds, DOESNT SEEM TOO SMART TO ME

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Like I said just like my Gm J. Jones, A. davis runs that team!! I have to admit we have the most power trippin GM's out there and they make the final decision...why do u think Gruden wanted to get out so bad?? he just ficshed goin to the AFC divisional round and had high hopes for next season, but he wouldnt take Davis's shit no more!! Thats why the answer to your questions are A. Davis unfortunately!!!! GOT EM!!!!!

May 8, 2002
I hate chipper Jones but hes tight as fuck at baseball so hes not overrated, derek jeter is not overrated because hes average during the season then hes $$$ in the postseason, and Barry Zito even though i dont really like him either is probably gonna be the best pitcher in the majors.

For me the most overrated player in baseball (the only sport i watch regularly) is Kevin Brown maybe its because im a giants fan but he just doesnt have it anymore (due to injuries) he used to be one of the most feared pitchers in baseball, now im happy when hes pitching against the giants.

Aug 15, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
WARREN SAPP,EDDIE GEORGE,TROY AIKMAN-NFL
CHRIS WEBBER,SAM CASSELL,DAVID ROBINSON-NBA
DEREK JETER,CHIPPER JONES,BARRY ZITO-MLB
i think all of them can or could play but. robinson is old now so he's no good. But i agree on the sam cassell shit that alien lookin nigga is weak as fuck. he cant hang wit good players. yall ever seen that movie enemy mine wit louis gosset jr. and i think jeff bridges where louis gosset plays that alien "jerry" their race is called draks in the movie. thats what sam casell looks like.

May 8, 2002
drankedout said:
derek jeter is not overrated because hes average during the season then hes $$$ in the postseason
derek jeter is super overrated. his defense outright sucks, and his offensive numbers having going down every year for the last 4 years, and that that he plays 80 games in one of MLB's best hitters parks.