Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
@ Rasan: If you thought the X-Men's Phoenix Saga was good (which I'll admit it was) go download Green Lantern's Sinestro Corps War. But before that read Infinite Crisis.You can torrent both of them or get them through some other P2P. They'll make you a DC universe fan considering Marvels cross overs tend to suck.

Feb 4, 2005
i used to read image, marvel & dc comics when i was younger still got a few hundred in my attic. over all id say marvel has more good characters then dc overall but dc has some interesting characters and infinite crisis is savage along with the death of superman and superman reborn ( when theres like 4 new supermen.) i hope this game dosnt focus on jla i really hate that group, there are way better characters out there other then them.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wha........................????????????

sounds interesting

an we geek it up anywhere an everywhere. you never know when a comic convo might erupt

Feb 9, 2003
whats that going to be?
Superman Red Son. Back in the late 40's Superman's spaceship lands in Communist Russia instead of rural America. He grows up to be Stalin's right hand man and takes over when he dies. Eventually the world prospers except for the United States which is run by President Luthor. One of the greatest tales ever told. It's been out for awhile now.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Superman Red Son. Back in the late 40's Superman's spaceship lands in Communist Russia instead of rural America. He grows up to be Stalin's right hand man and takes over when he dies. Eventually the world prospers except for the United States which is run by President Luthor. One of the greatest tales ever told. It's been out for awhile now.

That sounds like a good read.. :)

Sep 9, 2003
I don't know about the whole MK vs DC... it almost seems kinda corny.. DC comics are not even in the same league as MK... It should had been Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct....but thats just my opinion

Apr 25, 2002
I used to be into X-men when I was much younger, but the last of them I read was Age of Apocalypse and I was kinda disappointed by it.

DC and Marvel each only have a few characters that really appeal to me.

Lately I like the less traditional stuff. Y the Last Man for example.

I just bought:
Martha Washington Goes To War
Chosen
Bast
Green Arrow: Year One

Feb 9, 2003
Y was ok. But Lucifer is probably the best out of the Vertigo titles. That and the fairytale ones I can't remember the exact title for the series though.