More RPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That was the weakest video I've ever seen.

The shaky ass camera like a 9 year old was filming it, Che Guevara looking dude with a rocket launcher pacing back and forth, super zoom on little speck in the sky, more shaky camera movement, tiny cloud of fire and smoke, falling helicopter.

Michael Bay does not approve.

Sep 16, 2008
I'm sorry that rebels in the middle of taking down a fucking helicopter couldn't focus more on the video quality

Jan 9, 2009

The shaky ass camera like a 9 year old was filming it, Che Guevara looking dude with a rocket launcher pacing back and forth, super zoom on little speck in the sky, more shaky camera movement, tiny cloud of fire and smoke, falling helicopter.

youre missing the point, you stupid mormon.

Sep 16, 2008

Don't be a bitch.
ahh the irony of these 2 posts

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Actually the video was pretty clear...

It got real anoying real fast after the rocket hit thow...I would have slapped the shit out of dude for yelling that shit over and over...its like we now you hit your target now shut the fuck up about it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That wasnt no regular RPG...that shit had some kind of heat sensor or some shit on it...you think that fucker holding it had any kind of skill...naw just a well made surface to air missle
Yeah makes sense. Chechen rebels probably got a good weapon hook up. When I was in Afghanistan a few years ago them Taliban fuckers couldn't hit shit with RPG's.