More RPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Yeah makes sense. Chechen rebels probably got a good weapon hook up. When I was in Afghanistan a few years ago them Taliban fuckers couldn't hit shit with RPG's.
yeah they have pretty skilled weapons guys, some weapons even originate in Chechnya.

Like the Lom-30

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats a Stinger ground to air AA launcher, you would be a god if you used a RPG to hit a heli that far away

yelling Allahu' Akbar isnt just a terrorist thing, its a religious thing (and as much as i am against the idea of "religion" lets try to respect peoples beliefs ok Timm?)

and im assuming whoever wrote APS meant arab people shit? well that video is from Dagestan not an arab country, and those people are Chechens far from Russians

dope video tho

Sep 16, 2008
yelling Allahu' Akbar isnt just a terrorist thing
no one said it was, stop trying to spark ethnic arguments

Reo thought it was afghanistan because the video description said so, and he thought that allah was fitting in the video because afghanistan is home to 22,664,136 muslims, which is 1.8 percent of muslims in the world.

#religioncardrevoked

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
in pretty much every chechen war video theyre screaming that stupid allah shit
im assuming you were being hella nice about "stupid allah shit"

you didnt pull no one cards you fuckin hoe cake

im gettin sick of your shit, isnt there a rule against minors on this website?

Sep 16, 2008
yeah dude, god forbid someone on siccness get's offended

It is stupid allah shit because you don't thank god for the downing of a helicopter. Thats misrepresentation of a religion. So yes it is stupid

I know islam is quite the sensitive issue with you armen and you always jump the gun on me if i remotely insult a muslim, but please keep it to yourself

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
do we really need this lil kid here anymore?

im gettin sick of his 7th grade troll effort

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That was the weakest video I've ever seen.

The shaky ass camera like a 9 year old was filming it, Che Guevara looking dude with a rocket launcher pacing back and forth, super zoom on little speck in the sky, more shaky camera movement, tiny cloud of fire and smoke, falling helicopter.

Michael Bay does not approve.
Don't be a bitch.
ahh the irony of these 2 posts
Actually that's not irony.

Irony is when you say one thing, but you mean the opposite.

It's okay though Timm a lot of people don't know the correct usage for the word. Like Alanis Morissette for example. Then again she is Canadian.

Jan 9, 2009
do we really need this lil kid here anymore?

im gettin sick of his 7th grade troll effort
ITS GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONE ARGUE ALL SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT

SO HE LOVES JEWS AND APPLE PIE.
HES A LITTLE WHITE KID NAMED TIMMY BIEBER.. GIVE HIM A BREAK.

HE ONLY BRINGS SHIT UP LIKE THIS TO LEARN. LIKE I SAID.
WE BE TEACHIN, WE BE TEACHIN
HE BE LEARNIN.. ON THE LOW

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I kind of agree with what Grapes just said.

Even if I don't agree with the kid and think he is just plain stupid a lot of the time, as kids usually are, at least he has an opinion and an interest in subjects and topics a lot of kids his age don't have.

Even if it's on a "gangsta rap" message board.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
dont get me wrong, i have nothin against dude learning

but learning and trollin are not 2 sides of the same coin...

atleast not in this case...hes just being a douche

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Minus the stupid pictures sometimes I don't think he is actually trolling that often. He just has a different viewpoint from a lot on this site and a highly uneducated one even in relation to the idiots he seems to get his info. from.

Whatever this is message board for gangsta rap, and this is the open forum for the boards with that said. I personally think any serious discussions in here are pointless. That's just me though.

Tiddies.