MORE P P P P POLICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its fucked up......but this shit is only coming out cuz she white.....its not like this is an odd occurance or anything

Nov 10, 2006
.but this shit is only coming out cuz she white
It's comments like that, that stop us real people from uniting to stop this crap from happening to everyone, regardless of one's skin color!

Start a thread on a particular race issue, and continue to raise awareness for issues that need to be righted, but why divide
people from the common purpose?

Dec 25, 2003
It's comments like that, that stop us real people from uniting to stop this crap from happening to everyone, regardless of one's skin color!

Start a thread on a particular race issue, and continue to raise awareness for issues that need to be righted, but why divide
people from the common purpose?
Shut the fuck up whiteboy

I love whiteboys that always talk about uniting the people and 'gettin down with every color, brother!'

Its code words for 'Im a whiteboy'

Nov 24, 2003

I love whiteboys that always talk about uniting the people and 'gettin down with every color, brother!'

No what he is saying is rather then argue amongst ourselves over which race is treated worse by the cops, and who gets preferential treatment , we should be uniting together as EVERYONE vs the punk ass police that are perpetrating this shit.

Feb 25, 2006
only issue i see is that there were 2 guys involved..however, i'm sure there is a loophole where males can intervene if the female cops need help controlling the inmate..the bitch was stripped naked and kept like that cause she prolly said she wanted to hurt herself..she shouldnt have gotten that hyphy in the first place lol

Apr 8, 2005

lol at further separating people, sayin shit like that, then complaining about mr white employer or mr white cop treating you unfair, i wonder why? lol